editing controls

Speedy

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I've found a way to edit the controls in cricket 05 for pc. Simply open C:|Program Files\EA sports\cricket 2005\data\controltypes and edit to your control perference

That's one piece of great news!! :) . Will try it. Which software do u use to edit it?

tried it.didn't work for me.waiting for others'feedback.if anyone does manage to edit it ,can they post a "how to do"?

Speedy, did editing controltypes.csv worked for u? It didn't work for me. When I tried to save the file, I get the message:

"controltypes.csv may contain features that are not compatible with CSV(Comma delimited). Do you want to keep the workbook in this format?"

I used MS Office XP. U may also want to try editing e71abed9f0ff536ba498525269ad356e.csv.

My gamepad is not name is missing from the list. So which type of gamepad do I try to edit? I have a 12-button creative digital gamepad.

I thought although im not sure that this file just showed the default controls and any changes didnt effect the game. I could be wrong if you have changed it and it effects the game though.

Yeah I resaved and replaced the existing file with a new 1

I Have A Wingman Rumble Pad Which Is On The Excel List When U Open It What Do I Do Next. I Have Played Alot Of Games With Out Hitting A Six So I Would Like A Six Button How Do I Do That So I Want To Use The 7 Key For Instance For A Six Button.

U know how it says L1 and stuff like that. Change Button 7 to whichever of square, circle, L1 etc.. is usually ur 6 hit button

so l change the L1 AREA OF THE SPREADSHEET TO 7 OR DO I FIND THE GAMEPAD CONTROL AND THEN FIND L1 THEN CHANGE TO 7 OR IS THE MORE THINGS I NEED TO CHANGE I AM A BIT CONFUSSED ON WHAT TO DO. COULD U PLEASE GIVE ME INSTRUCTIONS ON EXACTLY WHAT I NEED TO DO.

Follow the first instructions, find ur controller. On the top of the screen there should be L1, R1 etc.. then change button 7 to L1 for as 6 hit. Go to save as name controltypes. Open my Documents, cut new controltypes file and place in game. Cut out old controltypes ands place in a backup folder

Users who are viewing this thread