Editing player names?

Apparantly there is no editor in BLIC 2007 :crying

Steve S.

Thanks Barmy Army, back on pre-order, would have been a shame if no editor as it looks from the demo a pretty decent game with some nice presentation.

Steve S.

"only affects" PS2 and X-Box 360.

lol you mean "only doesn't affect PC". Many people buying thois for those consoles are going to be very disappointed.

That's why I never bother with consoles these days.

Steve S.

khan31 said:
"only affects" PS2 and X-Box 360.

lol you mean "only doesn't affect PC".

What on earth do you mean by this?

I know, but he seems to be correcting Colin... when Colin hasn't made a mistake?! :confused:

Ahh man Im going to be stuck with false stuff for test, the ODIs are going to be official though right?

The fact that Collin said it ONLY affects the PS2 and X-Box 360 made me laugh because those two have bigger markets than the PC.

He could have said the ONLY one not affected by this is PC. Why would you say ONLY the console formats?

khan31 said:
The fact that Collin said it ONLY affects the PS2 and X-Box 360 made me laugh because those two have bigger markets than the PC.

He could have said the ONLY one not affected by this is PC. Why would you say ONLY the console formats?

Cos I make editors for the PC version so obviously I'm going to imply that its superior... :p

Users who are viewing this thread