Sign-ups el Campeonato de Liga - The Championship League

I think your squads are ready. I've rechecked it but still not sure if everything has been perfect, so please make sure if your respective squads have been proper and let me know if I've missed out something.

Pre-season friendly fixtures up on the front page, send your lineups to Davoo in the specified conversation which is titled "New Football League".

@themusketeer, @cricket, @SambarVadai, @ankurcshah, @Neer., @Sami Kumar, @Arun., @Salman., @joejoe018, @rishabh96, @RedKing, @Sulaiman7, @santhoshSKR, @EARAgAV, @SixerBoy11, @niru1988

Last edited:
FIRST FRIENDLY: PSG VS TOTTENHAM

Spurs might have had more of the ball, but it was Paris who looked more dangerous. PSG played with more potency and intensity, and it will be a cause of concern for the Spurs manager that his team lacked any sort of speed. But, Paris could've, and should've put 4 or 5 past Lloris, missing two clear-cut chances. Overall, not much quality in the match as both teams were rusty but there is cause for optimism.
PSGHTHT.png PSGHTPSH.png PSGHTSTATS.png PSGTH.png
van der Wiel is not there in the PSG squad for the season, he was the only player who could not be removed. We'll look into it. During the match, the computer(when it manages the teams) changes the positions of players sometimes, this is something that is beyond our control.

In FIFA 14, keeping the difficulty level on semi professional sometimes doesn't make it occur to have switched the positions for away side on substituting a players. Like above, I don't think Gerrard did start as RM, did he?

It's okay but I was expecting a lot more from my team, especially from the midfield. Well, still a sweet victory and nothing's better than that. :D Hoping forward to a great season.

Basel vs Real Madrid
In the second game of the day, Real Madrid won 1-0 on the back of a Cristiano goal. Basel put up a spirited display, but when you cannot hit the target, you do not win. The Real Madrid boss would be happy at Real's performance. They dominated the game from start to finish. rmb.png rmb2.png rmbb.png rmbrn.png

FC Barcelona vs SL Benfica
In a match where the better team won comprehensively, Benfica beat Barcelona 2-0 thanks to goals from Gaitan and Alan. Barcelona's defence will be a cause of concern for the manager, and their attacking play was nothing to write home either. Benfica played to win, and win they did.fcbslb.png fcbslb1.png fcbslbfcb.png fcbslbslb.png

Users who are viewing this thread