Sign-ups el Campeonato de Liga - The Championship League

Manchester United vs Valencia
Valencia grabbed a late goal through World Cup-winner Mustafi after United dominated for large parts of the game thanks to goals from Nasri and van Persie, both through deflections. On the other hand, Valencia seemed happy to keep the ball in their own half and two just two shots, both of which resulted in goals.MUVV.png MUV.png MUVMU.png

Match Facts screenshot looks really good quality wise.

Juventus vs SL Benfica
Benfica won in a match where only one goal was scored and not a lot of quality was seen. Benfica's goal did not come from it's player, but rather from an opponent. Ansaldi was left red-faced after he put the ball in his own net. Other than this, not a lot of events took place though Ross Barkley suffered a minor injury late in the game.
jslb.png jslb1.png jslbb.png jslbj.png

I think your squads are ready. I've rechecked it but still not sure if everything has been perfect, so please make sure if your respective squads have been proper and let me know if I've missed out something.

Pre-season friendly fixtures up on the front page, send your lineups to Davoo in the specified conversation which is titled "New Football League".

@themusketeer, @cricket, @SambarVadai, @ankurcshah, @Neer., @Sami Kumar, @Arun., @Salman., @joejoe018, @rishabh96, @RedKing, @Sulaiman7, @santhoshSKR, @EARAgAV, @SixerBoy11, @niru1988
i'm not included on that conversation...

never mind.. :p
i've got it

Zenit St. Petersburg vs Arsenal
Zenit triumphed 1-0 against Arsenal in a match they well and truly dominated. Hulk scored the only goal of the match, but boy, what an effort it was, scoring a magnificent chip after Vincent Enyeama rushed out of his line. It was otherwise a drab match, with Zenit taking all their shots from distance due to resolute defending from Arsenal. Arjen Robben's injury would have caused some concern, but they'll be relieved to hear that it was nothing major.za.png za1.png zaa.png zaz.png
[DOUBLEPOST=1420467810][/DOUBLEPOST]
Warm up game for my team also please.
Post your lineup.

Users who are viewing this thread