Sign-ups el Campeonato de Liga - The Championship League

Manchester City vs Borussia Dortmund
Manchester City won 2-1 against Borussia Dortmund, with Zlatan, Harry Kane and Diafra Sakho scoring. Diafra started the scoring in the 9th minute after a mix-up between Hummels and Mignolet, leaving Sakho with just a tap in. Zlatan equalised with a bullet header, but the credit will go to Wesley Sneijder, whose outside-of-the-foot ball is an early contender for the pass of the season. "Hurricane" continued his strong form, scoring after some good play by Nabil Fekir. Fekir had the chance to make it 3-1 after a good solo run, but fluffed his lines when it came to the finish
mcbvb.png mcbvb1.png mcbvbb.png mcbvbmc.png

My 2nd preference team won this :eek:
I was expecting draw but happy with 2 victories. :D
Every player got his chance except Valdes :p

@Davoo when can we send our first match lineup?

Chelsea vs Zenit
In what was a rather drab match, Chelsea and Zenit ended the match goalless . Cuadrado and Khedira of Chelsea and Keane for Zenit could've easily scored but missed their chances. But the major talking point would be the injury suffered by Kendall Watson in an aerial duel with Maxime Gonalons, which will sideline him for the next 4 matches.cfcz.png cfcz1.png cfczc.png cfczz.png

FC Barcelona vs Manchester United
FC Barcelona grabbed a draw out of the jaws of defeat, giving United a taste of their own medicine in a way. Though Barcelona had more possession, they lacked the off-the-ball play which usually puts them on a level above the rest. United got their goal thanks to lovely link up between Mata and Rooney. Both keepers pulled of good saves in the second half. The Hunter scored the equaliser in the 90th minute for Barcelona, showing why he is considered among the most dangerous Number 9s in Europe.
fcbmu.png fcbmu1.png fcbmufcb.png fcbmumu.png

This is what I do in FIFA 13 - When the substitution occur, watch out player ratings screen to see if any shit has happened, if it is then just select sides and resolve it.:) I know those switches are made in last few minutes, but sometimes it really affects the final result.
@Davoo, Please do that bro. My mid field seemed a huge crap in that shite match. Illustrating if that found confusing to you - just correct the auto-switched positions that happens often when substitution is made.

@Davoo, Please do that bro. My mid field seemed a huge crap in that shite match. Illustrating if that found confusing to you - just correct the auto-switched positions that happens often when substitution is made.
I agree on that buddy. We don't want matches to end like this. These changes can decide the whole match.

Wasn't iniesta supposed to be the captain. Still Barcelona should've won this. Shot accuracy & pass accuracy seem very good don't know how we scored in the 90th minute courtesy Klaas for saving the game for us. Neymar needs to take more responsibility . With performances like this we're not gonna get anywhere.

Even getting early Lead in the match, we failed to win the match... What to do? What to do?...

Users who are viewing this thread