End of Season = End of game

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Decided to try my Trinidad & Tobago save again, but as had happened before, at the end of the season it just comes up with an error and freezes. I thought it was just a problem with the 'Fast Forward' but I continued manually just now and the same error occured.

Damn annoying, was an enjoyable save and I was pretty successful. Doubt there is any fix and seeing as this is 3.07 version it may now be fixed. Do the later updates fix this problem and do they still allow saves from older versions?

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Nope, new saves needed and pretty much every freeze has been sorted. If there's a freeze its more likely to be on your end rather than the game.

Why are you still on 3.07? When 3.10 is out?

Simbazz added 1 Minutes and 53 Seconds later...

Just add, and make it easier for you Trev,

Cricket Coach 2009 v3.10 has been released. The key fixes are the crashes that plagued v3.09, these were related to the split bowling plans for T20/ODI/FC cricket, which were a nice idea, but introduced some nasty crashes. Thankfully this has been fixed up for 3.10

Download link:
http://www.cricketcoachgame.com/cricketcoach2009_310.exe

Latest Changes

Version 3.10

- Fixed numerous crashes in match screen related to bowl plan's getting confused between simultaneous games
- Adjust ISL auction so empty squads option gives larger initial budgets
- Added feature to save a screenshot, hold L-SHIFT and press F8 to save screen to a bmp file
- Added note to editor explaining how to make it work using Windows Vista
- Some minor database fixes

Feedback would be greatly appreciated! Especially news on if the in-match crash bug is definitely fixed.

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Hadn't played on it for a while and I wanted to keep my save game. Will download the new version now, though.

Users who are viewing this thread