England In India - October 2011/12

m_vaughan

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Now this is a perfect example for OTT. Sorry for saying this, but none of this English batsman are proven in Sub-continent conditions. This is your home series mate and our batsman will play way better than current England batting in our home conditions. So calling them the worlds best batting line-up
is just shows your knowledge mate.

Best of luck in your fourth standard exams.

By your logic, India winning the World Cup in India means nothing?

----------

It's hardly difficult to bat on the flattest tracks in the world is it? It's been shown by both Sri Lanka and India that can score 600-700 in tier own back yard but can barely pass 300 in tougher conditions that it can't be difficult to score runs in the SC.

If England can score 550+ on a track like this in England, I'd hate for you to have to see how many they could score on a flat track road.

England would struggle against spin on subcontinental wickets. The English fast bowlers would have no impact on those wickets.

deepuparayil

International Cricketer
By your logic, India winning the World Cup in India means nothing?

Indian ODI team is well proven in both home and away conditions mate, but England heroics are just in home conditions till now, let them prove in the away conditions and then we can talk about best batting line up mate.

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
The English fast bowlers would have no impact on those wickets.

Ish don't think so, this looked like the flattest pitch in the world but the England bowlers have just bowled incredibly well. That would have been the case in bygone era's but not this time.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I am watching this only for one man - Sachin Tendulkar! Good 50 for Tendulkar. Could give him confidence for the upcoming tests which we need to play like tigers to try and level the series.

Bhajji vs Swann - Bhajji IT IS!!! 6 and 4. One good thing so far this series is, we have deflated the hype over Swann. He has been massacred this match and hasnt done much against us so far.

Last edited:

International Coach
I am watching this only for one man - Sachin Tendulkar! Good 50 for Tendulkar. Could give him confidence for the upcoming tests which we need to play like tigers to try and level the series.

As much as i want Sachin to score his 100, i just dont want bhajji to score. I don't want him to be retained in the team on the strength of his batting.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
As much as i want Sachin to score his 100, i just dont want bhajji to score. I don't want him to be retained in the team on the strength of his batting.

Oh I don't care. I want us to reduce the margin of defeat as much as we can. Even if he doesn't score, he most likely will be retained, so might as well reduce the margin of defeat

Aussie Team

Panel of Selectors
England,

4499-96-20090823230742.jpeg

International Coach
Oh I don't care. I want us to reduce the margin of defeat as much as we can. Even if he doesn't score, he most likely will be retained, so might as well reduce the margin of defeat

Unfortunately if Bhajji keeps playing India will be trying to reduce the margin of defeat in a lot more matches.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Time for Bhajji to save the match with Sachin:p

----------

Unfortunately if Bhajji keeps playing India will be trying to reduce the margin of defeat in a lot more matches.

Did you see even Swann being thrashed around in this pitch and conditions?

International Coach
Time for Bhajji to save the match with Sachin:p

----------

Did you see even Swann being thrashed around in this pitch and conditions?

Its not just about this match or the last two matches.

Users who are viewing this thread