England v New Zealand, 3rd Test, Trent Bridge

Argh O'Brien has Southee wickets :( Vettori hasn't done anything either, knew it was risky going with him on this pitch.

I say pieterson for captain and monty is not a great fielder so he can't be captain

marci9 added 3 Minutes and 53 Seconds later...

highlander999 where did you get that sexy lady

Most of the people have Pietersen as bonus player. I have him as a normal player. Mills and O'Brien are the rest of the players who are ruining it for me.

Yeah baby i have pietersen as bonus and also o brien in my team... hope my other players can score runs too...

I say pieterson for captain and monty is not a great fielder so he can't be captain

marci9 added 3 Minutes and 53 Seconds later...

highlander999 where did you get that sexy lady

Rules are a bit different in Fantasy cricket. You need a person to either score runs or pick up wickets.Dropped catches are not considered.

If you wanna see more pics like that,visit tom's[highlander] profile and check out his albums.

Are these NZ MF players serious??? Did not even pick Anderson, and these guys out there like birds without wings, jeeeez!!!!
These guys are pathetic, is like the competition is too see which team can out perform the other for the worst play of the day.

Last edited:
these NZ players will make me lose this one too... why the hell mccullum and taylor play so aggresively in test cricket

vettori didn't do that well with ball lets see if he can score some runs...

New Zealand had to follow on. The good thing is that Pietersen won't bat again, unless New Zealand scores a lot of runs. Sidebottom should get the wickets.

I have no more hopes left for this match ;) just waiting for the finish :(

Users who are viewing this thread