New Zealand vs West Indies - 2nd Test 2008

I first read your comment and I was thinking that Chanderpaul got a duck. Then I checked the scorecard and indeed he has scored a duck. That will help me.

Gayle is doing a good job for me. Somebody has Patel in his team?

Last edited:
Next match I'll drop Sarwan and you'll see he will score runs then.

I checked the teams with Gayle as captain. Only Adonis1976, aussie1st, pema.lhamo, sanjogmaiti, WestIndian, WORLD CHAMPIONS and Yogy have Gayle as captain with either Edwards or O'Brien as bowler. Nobody has both bowlers. So I am expecting that the top 3 will consist these people.

i was on top 5 fpr last 3 days, Chanderpaul just killed me!

^^ and its funny how you say ONLY then go on with the names into the next line...

Nash is getting way too many runs. He already has 60 and before that he scored 74 runs. And there is someone with a Gayle captain, who has him in his team.

Chanders put the hurting on me with that duck, but my Capo Gayle is doing just fine, and after a good night rest I hope he can come out a blast some more runs!!!
Then again, it seems quite a number of guys has Gayle ac Captain, and Chanders in their team as well.

Last edited:
Gayle is already on 168 runs. That's good for me. I need O'Brien and especially Mills to get wickets. Mills bowled only 6 overs in the second innings so far.

I Picked Gayle as my Skipper. And I Picked Chandra Over Him, And Till Yestarday, It was The Best Picking Ever.

Yes my captain is saving me :) Just need O'Brien to stay away from the wickets and Edwards to get another 7 fer. Still think I'm missing a few too many players though.

when did Patel Get 5?? god he is such a fluke! 1st test, took him! and payed the price and now dropped him and payed the price!

ok thanks to Ryder and How For Scoring on the Last Innings. It Would Have Been Better If Edwards got couple of more wickets but oh well...lets ee what happens

Users who are viewing this thread