West Indies vs Sri Lanka 1st Test 2008

Well I would have selected Jaya as Bonus player rather then I have selected Sanga....
Jaya already has made 120..And looks like hes set for 200..I don't mind small Vass's linings as I have him..Very mixed so far..But I don't think I'll make it to top 3 until My captain surprises me..

Muralitharan have to be at his best to overcome the century of Jayawardene. A lot of people have Jayawardene as captain.

Well With these information I am out of the Contest Zahid...Jaya need to get out soon..
Once he will get 200 then It'll be over for us..And who have Jaya as a Captain will conform their Spaces..

i got Jayawardene as captain, Murli,Chanderpaul,Sangakkara and Gayle as my bonus players. i do have Edwards in my team.

i got Jayawardene as captain, Murli,Chanderpaul,Sangakkara and Gayle as my bonus players. i do have Edwards in my team.

Same here ,i thought later i will replace him with Powell but forgot :(

i didn't think that Fidel's inclusion for this test would even be in question.

Trust me Jaya would had never find better way to get out than ugly reverse Sweep..Thats not the Shot for test cricket Dear..Well played though..
Thanks at last he got out..Gayle got two now so good news for people who have him as Captain..

Oh Dear Jaz..
This type of thing happened with me also.Don't get sad who knows he will take 5 Catches Behind the Stumps..
Sorry for you..

Jayawardene is finally out. But he did already some major damage with his 136 runs.

Gayle is gone for a duck by Vaas! :mad That's why I was hesitant of choosing him. :mad: Vaas got him already six times before this wicket.

Last edited:
Sarwan might come back to bite me, was reading he was inform. Have all the right players so far though.

Jayawardene is finally out. But he did already some major damage with his 136 runs.

Gayle is gone for a duck by Vaas! :mad That's why I was hesitant of choosing him. :mad: Vaas got him already six times before this wicket.

Wtf :eek: :eek: he is my allrounder :mad :mad:

I wouldn't worry about that too much. Almost everybody got Gayle and some have even him as captain. So him getting a duck is actually a good thing.

Just noticed I put the wrong Jayawardene in my team, I thought there was only one. :(

There must be One Jaya for Selection..:eek:
Other Jaya is Wicketkeeper and he can't be in Batsmans List Check again..You doing Mistake Jaz..:)

I was just watching some of teams and I have Found One sure Candidate for Top3..Yes Zahid has a perfect team..Don't know How the Hell He has selected Warnapura..:p

Users who are viewing this thread