West Indies vs Sri Lanka 2nd Test 2008

My Captain is going strong. It will be nice if Ramdin does not bat. 200 from Sarwan and Chanderpaul will do along with 100 from Bravo

i wouldn't min that too, i wish i had selected Chattergoon over Warnapura but i didn't know if he would play for sure.

anyone have Jaggernauth in the team?

I had jaggernauth. I dropped him for Edwards. :happy

So far only Mirando grabbed a West Indian wicket. And West Indies is going strong. They've almost scored the half of Sri Lankan runs. I'll need Sarwan and Chanderpaul to go out quickly. Many people will have them.

My Captain is going strong. It will be nice if Ramdin does not bat. 200 from Sarwan and Chanderpaul will do along with 100 from Bravo

Damn You have copied my team.
Sarwan is my captain for 3 Matches.officially I patented him.:mad:

Anyway He is set for 100 here.:p

Damn You have copied my team.
Sarwan is my captain for 3 Matches.officially I patented him.:mad:

Anyway He is set for 100 here.:p

i wish he does make that hundred but he has been making big 50's but no hundred which a batsman like Sarwan should be doing.

Ya Exactly I have some Fix Captain for every teams(Please not Piyush for India).
I have played all Eng matches with Strauss.
But Sid has copied me.Someone should cancel his team..:p

@Abhy number-007..:p

what did i tell you Vaibhav, Sarwan makes 50s not too many hundreds but at least its better than the 10 runs Sangakkara got me.

:crying:crying..
Sid has jinxed him.:mad::p
That was perfect set for 100.':(

Someone should throw that Chucker out of the game.Dusra eh My foot.

No actually Suppose Hes not my captain then also I wanted 100 from him.

Mirando going well for me, need Vaas to pick up the tail. Already missed the right batters from both teams.

Users who are viewing this thread