West Indies vs Sri Lanka 2nd Test 2008

Well, don't be bothered about that much, since I don't have them also. In the West Indies innings I am hoping that Mirando will get the most wickets, since some people have Vaas and Muralitharan as captain.

I think I have very common players.Only Hope for me is my captain Sarwan.Hope He will repeat his last performance and make another 100..

Sri Lanka struggled on this pitch, so I don't think a West Indian player will make a century. But fifties are possible.

i've Chanders as captain :eek:

Batsman 1 Chris Gayle +
Batsman 2 Kumar Sangakkara +
Batsman 3 Mahela Jayawardene
Batsman 4 Shivnarine Chanderpaul
Batsman 5 Ramnaresh Sarwan
Wicket Keeper Prasanna Jayawardene
All-Rounder 1 Chaminda Vaas +
Bowler 1 Muttiah Muralitharan +
Bowler 2 Jerome Taylor
Bowler 3 Daren Powell
Bowler 4 Thilan Thushara

Thian Thusara???
Abhy the man with lots of Creative Ideas..Lol.:p

I missed out on removing Prasana from squad. Thats only bad thing for me uptill now.

No actually I am giving you tough fight..
See my progress, in one game I have P Chawla as a captain and in other I am Playing only with 9 playes.

No actually I am giving you tough fight..
See my progress, in one game I have P Chawla as a captain and in other I am Playing only with 9 playes.

Check out the WI v SL First Test .I played with 9 players and came 3rd. Some repsite for you ! You'll do well,dont worry.

I drop Gayle and he starts attacking. He is already on 38 runs of 34 balls.

I drop Gayle and he starts attacking. He is already on 38 runs of 34 balls.

yea same ZZ, what a disaster this might turn out to be. I need Shiv, Sarwan and Bravo to pull me out of this one, since Mahela and Sanga failed.

I see a allot of you guys have Prasana as WK so that might be a good thing for me i have Ramdin.

Last edited:
My Edwards done good job for me. Ramdin should get a golden duck.

Users who are viewing this thread