West Indies vs Sri Lanka 2nd Test 2008

Well Murli has taken 3 wickets already.i would had go with Murli as a captain which was my first instinct.
Anyway hope Taylor score some Quick runs.

Last edited:
If I would have known the conditions (that it would rain) I would have taken Muralitharan for sure. I thought it was going to be another high scoring pitch.

They should sometimes hand Warnapura the ball. He only has 115 First-class wickets.

HA ha.Ya I have seen Lots of people have included Warnapura.
So Hes failure will make big difference.
Sarwan would had make at least more 30-40 runs.I don't have much Srilankan Batsman so Hope WI will wrap up Srilankan innings fast.

Murali picking up the remainder would do good for me.Didnt know that Mirinda would get a few too.

Ya Guy Mirinda has surprised me.
Actually WI were sloppy at some stage though Mirinda looks good for future prospect.

You could have known that Mirando (Thilan Thushara) is a good bowler, if you had previous Test results. Ramdin needs to get out as quickly as possible.

There You go.Ramdin out Zahid.
Why the hell WI still stick with Ramdin??

And Muralitharan confirms that I should have taken him as captain. Hopefully the pitch has flattened, so the Sri Lankan openers can spend some happy time on it.

Well Murli has taken 3 wickets already.i would had go with Murli as a captain which was my first instinct.
Anyway hope Taylor score some Quick runs.

My First instinct was for Murli..
Damn But I checked the past records on this ground.and I never had feeling that Spinners can be so effective on this pitch.
I think Rain also helped Murli to some degree.Pitch has changed a bit in Dumb Nature.
Anyway I don't have any Srilankan batsman except Sanga and Mahela so I want some quick wickets.:p

EDIT::Oh mother Merry thats Insane.
Taylor got Warnapura for Duck...-30 will be waiting for many people..

EDIT::;and look at this now Run out??

Thats one of the most Stupid Run out I have seen in test Cricket.
There was no run at all.
Even Superman would have not made it..:p

Last edited:
Everything I want for is happening the reverse way. :mad:

Everybody has these players. It simply depends who your captain is. And since Warnapura got a duck it's over for me.

Hope Nobody have Samarwera.
I have searched all reputable FC player but nobody have them.
Although this will be very close.

Vaas has done the job I needed from him in the 1st inns with the bat. Oh well if he can run through WI then I'm in a good position. I'm sure someone will have Murali as captain.

Users who are viewing this thread