England v West Indies T20 series, Sep 2011

westindies2007

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
If only you'd read the post above yours...

I think this series is a great opportunity for some players to make a name for themselves and get some ticks put against their name.

yep i understand that, unfortunately this West Indies is going to get Blow away by a Very powerful England side. :( .
Good performance by Hyatt , Smith and J Charles.
wish Smith would of Continue then West Indies would of been in a better position.
Is strange Why didn't D Smith Bowl Earlier. he is a better bowler than batsman. even better bowler than Sammy.

I think its time enough now to drop Sammy. I have support him in de past, but every match he is not proving his worth.

anyway an Outstanding performance By England they are showing everyone that they are a Great forced.
Hope West Indies played better Sunday.

Owzat

International Coach
Waste of time game, completely lacking in any competition and WAY too late in the year. Shows what leeches TV are to force this fixture through

darthlewis1

Club Captain
England could have at least batted first to make it a more entertaining game. West indies look like they'll get only around 100 runs and England should chase it rather easily. Had they batted first we could have seen some entertaining batting from England and then some good bowling.

darthlewis1

Club Captain
England could have at least batted first to make it a more entertaining game. West indies look like they'll get only around 100 runs and England should chase it rather easily. Had they batted first we could have seen some entertaining batting from England and then some good bowling.

I may have spoken too soon about west indies having no chance.

MUFC1987

Panel of Selectors
Buttler was starting to look good. Gutted for him that he gets out like that.

----------

Two in a row where the non-striker has been done in by the striker starting to go.

ferg512

International Coach

Yeah, can't really blame you though as it looked for sure like it was heading in the same direction as the first game. Thank goodness this pathetic series is over..

westindies2007

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
:eek: What the Hell. I am shock of my life.
With this West Indies I though England would Demolished them.
I watched the 1 match and really got a disappointment, West Indies beaten badly.
I didn't even follow up this match after,becasue i though England will win, i could of done something more usefully than watching WI get torment again. I log on to Cricinfo just now and saw the shock of my life. West Indies beat England.

anway good Come back from West Indies which i never expected, since the squad looks like a bunch of School boys.

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
Well their [Windies] fielding was just top notch! That run out of Buttler was the turning point in what could have been a thriller of a lifetime (exaggerating :p).

Owzat

International Coach

Anything is possible in the shortest format of the game, an excellent bowling spell or big knock can win you the game.

That's not knocking the windies, just pointing out how much of a leveller a shorter version of a game can be. If Premiership football clubs had to play the top sides for only 45 minutes they'd notch up far more wins and draws.

Users who are viewing this thread