England vs India test series - Test 1

I picked quite an even side, as I think it will be a closely contested series. Backing the most technically correct of the Indian players to do well. Haven't done much fantasy cricket, but I'll still win...:p

I've selected my team. I will post it once the 1st test has started so everyone can give me comments on it.

Last edited:
haha lol Skatey, never reveal your cards too early. Now I know what team to select to beat you.

Update-
Few changes have been made - Ganguly, Tendulkar and Yuvraj added as all-rounders.

Last edited:
haha lol Skatey, never reveal your cards too early. Now I know what team to select to beat you.

Update-
Few changes have been made - Ganguly, Tendulkar and Yuvraj added as all-rounders.

As a member of the Fantasy Cricket Staff, you could look at my team without me being able to do anything about it anyway. For everyone else, I've removed my team from my post.

y2j826 posted his team a lot of times before the deadlines and he was also a lot of times of in the top 3. So showing your team to someone beforehand may or may not be effective. Ironically, since y2j826 is not posting his team beforehand he is not winning much.

And I am still thinking of changing my team, since you can choose a lot of players, who can perform.

Chris Tremlett has been included.

Tremlett added to England squad

http://content-uk.cricinfo.com/engvind/content/current/story/302243.html

Last edited:
Update- Harmison has been removed so, if managers can please update their teams in case they selected him.

I've got some difficulty in choosing the captain. English players play well normally on Lord's, but I still not sure to choose them. Like some players aren't in form, like Pietersen.

I havent had much success with Fantasy so after a long break which was before the world cup, im picking a team full of maybes. Lets see if I get lucky this time!

It's tea now on the first day, but it's a really bad day already for me. I've got no Strauss or Vaughan and Cook also made 36 runs.

pretty odd day for me. I picked cook over strauss so at the moment its a bad choice. My allrounder got a wicket.

As an Indian fan though its just a horrible day for me!!!\

EDIT: Just as I say that Strauss goes to Kumble!! FInally a bowler gets a wicket!

Last edited:
And I picked Cook instead of Straussy, hopefully he can make up with a 100 in second innings.

Users who are viewing this thread