England vs Pakistan 1st Test 2010

Trott is injured. Please replace him with Morgan. Thank you.

I included Azhar Ali instead of Collingwood, because I was thinking someone needed to score the runs of Pakistan and he could do it.

I need Morgan to keep going and Collingwood get out. Also I'll be needing more wickets from Aamer.

I have Aamer, and you have Bresnan :laugh

Look at it this way:

- England will put on about 500 runs, with Bresnan making a 30-ish and Asif usually picks up the latter wickets
- Then without a doubt Pakistan will lose by an innings, which means your beloved Aamer won't bowl again :laugh
- So if Pakistan will bat twice, Bresnan has 2 chances of a 5fer which is more than likely given how Pakistan played against Watson and North.
- If Bresnan fails with the ball, no problem, because I have 3 front line English bowlers in Anderson-Broad-Swanneh

:D

Nice strategy. But in order to score points, you've got to have a player participating in the match. And that's Tim Bresnan not doing currently.

Nice strategy. But in order to score points, you've got to have a player participating in the match. And that's Tim Bresnan not doing currently.

:laugh:doh:doh

I guess that means my reserve won't be replaced because he is not injured? (Doesn't really matter because my reserve is Malik :facepalm)

Yeah, he is a non-playing player, so he can't be replaced.

But you've already made that up by having Morgan and Collingwood together in your team.

Look at it this way:

- England will put on about 500 runs, with Bresnan making a 30-ish and Asif usually picks up the latter wickets
- Then without a doubt Pakistan will lose by an innings, which means your beloved Aamer won't bowl again :laugh
- So if Pakistan will bat twice, Bresnan has 2 chances of a 5fer which is more than likely given how Pakistan played against Watson and North.
- If Bresnan fails with the ball, no problem, because I have 3 front line English bowlers in Anderson-Broad-Swanneh

:D

As ZZ said, Bresnan has to play for that :laugh

But good thinking...

Since no one has Eoin Morgan as captain, Asif and Collingwood are currently the best choice of captain, AussieBushrange and AkshayS, DON have them as captain respectively.

Yup i have but dropping Morgan for KP was a bad decision :doh

Users who are viewing this thread