England vs SL 2nd Test Sponsored by Marcus Trescothick's Cricket Coach

Wow I managed to come 5th despite having Jayawardene and Flintoff as my captain. Had I been a little more realistic and picked KP or Murali as captain I would have been in with a great chance. Just about any other batsman to Jaya would also have served me well. Well done Indiangod

aussie1st said:
Yep only the winner gets the game. You are still in the hunt for the overall prize if you did well in the 1st game.
I came 5th in the first game! 1367 in the first game and 1135 in the second!And guess what...Except me there is noone in the top ten from the last game...So I have a big chance of winning I guess!:happy :happy :clap :cheers Hope to perform well in the third test!But i wont be able to pick the team!:(I will have examz!:crying

Octavius said:
haha 87th!!! i guess i should have ignored the weather and picked muralitharan.

congrats to the winners!!

Me too did not picked Muralitharan and it was all over for my team.

Karachi Express said:
I came 5th in the first game! 1367 in the first game and 1135 in the second!And guess what...Except me there is noone in the top ten from the last game...So I have a big chance of winning I guess!:happy :happy :clap :cheers Hope to perform well in the third test!But i wont be able to pick the team!:(I will have examz!:crying

Never fear! England have named an unchanged squad for the 3rd test and i am sure the guys will have the third test up shortly for us to pick :cheers

good luck man, you have a great chance at best overall! :hpraise

Octavius said:
Never fear! England have named an unchanged squad for the 3rd test and i am sure the guys will have the third test up shortly for us to pick :cheers

good luck man, you have a great chance at best overall! :hpraise
Give me a few hours. I have to finish an assignment and then go to class. Though I might do it when I take a break from studying.

Thanks guys, I am just trusting my gut feelings, I'v got a good record in the fantasy cricket competition, I hope to keep it up.

Users who are viewing this thread