English Domestic Cricket 2007

Yeah, he and Chris Adams were saying he's got a whole winter off now, he's not going to be playing at any level back in Pakistan so a good six months rest for him before pre-season starts again.

Must say Rayner's done fantastically for the seconds this year, only problem is with Saqi and Mushy there chances are going to be few and far between. He and Will Beer, need to get a few more 1st team games if we're looking for them to over-take Mushy and Saqi when they retire.

Saqlain's not there anymore.

Yup, he did okay whilst he was here, I don't see it as a major problem though as it should give Rayner a bigger chance next season. Good luck to Saqlain in his future.

He won't play Cricket over here I don't think. He's left because he wants his children educated in a Muslim school because he's very set about his religion and bringing them up how he feels is right, and there isn't such a school in Sussex, so he didn't want to have to travel etc.

Rana Naved is set to join Yorkshire next season, as their overseas player.

---

Given that we have finished the on-field activities, I think this can be in Past Tours and Events, I think we can put transfers in here too.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread