Equity in Cricket report. Discrimination 'widespread' in English and Welsh cricket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
By what metric is equality among genders to be assessed in PlanetCricket?

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
There’s no evidence to classify PlanetCricket as anti-female, either as a website, or as a collective user base, in my opinion. We have had less than a handful of active female users, among hundreds of active users overall, so there’s no real basis for that judgement to rest upon.

Loubs

User Title Purchaser
ENG....
X Rebels
Profile Flag
England
By what metric is equality among genders to be assessed in PlanetCricket?
There’s no evidence to classify PlanetCricket as anti-female, either as a website, or as a collective user base, in my opinion. We have had less than a handful of active female users, among hundreds of active users overall, so there’s no real basis for that judgement to rest upon.
The thread is about the findings in the report about Racism, sexism and elitism in English cricket the poll is about the forum.

I think I must have been a bit pissed last night my spelling is atrocious!!!! Can anyone change the thread title and the poll?

Bevab

Staff Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The thread is about the findings in the report about Racism, sexism and elitism in English cricket the poll is about the forum.

I think I must have been a bit pissed last night my spelling is atrocious!!!! Can anyone change the thread title and the poll?

My question was about the forum too as I don’t have a dime in the English cricket fiasco. I’m curious as to why you feel so and what you think should be done differently to make it ‘pro-female’.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread