Error message

gmcm2000

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
cant get trial to work error message unable to create directx device

I've had one 'cricket coach.exe has encountered an error and needs to close'

but my comp has done that a lot recently so hopefully it aint just me.

hey so we get 1 day of playing it for free......do we get all the features?

Doesn't even work for me. When I run it in either windowed or full screen mode, the mouse pointer changes to what it does when something is loading, but then nothing happens. Cricket Coach does show in Task Manager, but it ain't starting! Nothing to do with me using Windows 98 is it?

Doesn't currently support Windows 98SE/ME - this was one of the issues which delayed us (I think the manual is out of date in saying it does support it). We'll try and look into a patch to fix this but obviously with us being quite a small development team we are going to be focusing on other bugs first.

People suffering from "Can't acquire keyboard device" error messages need to be patient when loading the game up. Don't click/press keys etc elsewhere while the window is initialising - again, this surfaced only late on.

Yep mine crashes to blue sreen every time and I have XP

Think I'll stick with C2005

Cricket Coach said:
Doesn't currently support Windows 98SE/ME - this was one of the issues which delayed us (I think the manual is out of date in saying it does support it). We'll try and look into a patch to fix this but obviously with us being quite a small development team we are going to be focusing on other bugs first.

People suffering from "Can't acquire keyboard device" error messages need to be patient when loading the game up. Don't click/press keys etc elsewhere while the window is initialising - again, this surfaced only late on.
I haven't it still says it in wondowed and in full screen it just crashes

This is what i get :crying Someone help me...i have been waiting for this game for a long long ime and now this :mad

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    28.3 KB · Views: 60
  • untitled2.JPG
    untitled2.JPG
    18.3 KB · Views: 61
squiz said:
Apparently I have no keyboard...
Likewise, but if I play full screen it miraculously reappears- not that it's much use when I can't bowl Brad Hogg without a crash :mad:

I'm not

Oh, and in the 2 minutes I got to play before Hogg bowled I came to realise that our state teams apparently now routinely import international players :rolleyes: .

Users who are viewing this thread