Error!Need help!

I

imported_Rollo

I had just finished updating my Pakistan team and I was going to use Tom Hick's editor to change the commentary,I scrolled through the teams to get to Pakistan when it came up with this error.I don't why or how it happened.Can anyone help me? :helpme:

The most common error with Tom Hicks editor. This has been covered several times on the forum, so all I'll say is, use a teams.te file from a clean install of the game.

If you do a search you should be able to find a step by step guide I did a couple of weeks ago.

But if I do that,will I lose my updated Pakistan team?

Nope.

Tom Hicks editor edits the teams.tem file for player names, not the ctm file.

Once you've finished with Tom Hicks editor, just click Restore Teams in the game.

The faces are wrecked up,the ones I changed turn up as grey skinned people,why does that error with the editor happen anyway?

How do you do it manually?And what about the commentary?How will I change that?

Search for the step by step guide I did a few weeks back to change the commentary. You can use Tom Hicks editor for that.

For the faces, just go to the faces folder, it's pretty simple from there and needs no explanation.

I've tried as much as I can but the faces that I changed using tom hick's editor today,appear in cricket 2002 as grey paint covered faces.What should I do?

Yeah but I don't need to change them now,there's the right faces in the folder,just that they won't turn up in the game.

It says:
[Textures]
NumTextures = 20
Texture1 = gfx\faces\Pakfaces\01.png
Texture2 = gfx\faces\Pakfaces\02.png
Texture3 = gfx\faces\Pakfaces\03.png
Texture4 = gfx\faces\Pakfaces\04.png
Texture5 = gfx\faces\Pakfaces\05.png
Texture6 = gfx\faces\Pakfaces\06.png
Texture7 = gfx\faces\Pakfaces\07.png
Texture8 = gfx\faces\Pakfaces\08.png
Texture9 = gfx\faces\Pakfaces\09.png