Error with Tom Hick's editor

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Auwais BARTHEZ

Today I had just finished my updated ctm file for the pakistan patch and I was going to use Tom Hick's editor to change the faces and commentary.I scrolled through the teams and just before Pakistan was displayed I got this error. :blink: :o
I tried using another teams.tem file and I changed the commentary and faces for the players but I had to remember which place my updated players had took in the default line-up,which I did. :rolleyes:I restored the teams then saved them.
I then started Cricket 2002,happy of my patch when I noticed that the faces I had changed using the editor didn't appear and the players were like,how should I say...
Grey faced,non-eyed,humans or aliens!I tried pasted the same faces into my faces file but nothing happened.Can someone help me with both of my problems? :(

Underdog

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I had this once but that was because i put something in the wrong file...my reckoning is that the editor has attempted to overwrite your update over the original face, erasing the original from record but because of the run time thing the new face has not been registered, meaning that then no face is on record, so it comes out as a grey outline! :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread