Afreedees Player Upgrading Tutorial (BY ME)

afreedee

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Bored of playing with players who haven't played for years? Want to get some CURRENT players into your Cricket 2002 game. Course you can - just follow this tutorial

(-- I reccomend you backup your 'teams.tem' file prior to this incase of any trouble--)

Use this at your own risk (even though there shouldn't be any risk)

----------------------------------

To Update players and Commentary in EA Sports Cricket 2002:

Step 1=>

Choose which players you are going to keep and which players you are going to replace with more modern players

Step 2=>

For the players you are going to replace make sure you know who you are going to replace them with.

Step 3=>

Get Commentary Files for those Cricketers you want to add. (TIP: you can extract them from Cricket 2005/Cricket 2007 '.bag' files)

Step 4=>

Make sure the commentary files are in WAV format. The .asf files in Cric05/07 can be converted to WAV format using Music Extractor - The link for which is at the bottom of the page (Has nothing to do with me - im just providing links for it).

Step 5=>

You need a face for that character (NOTE: Cricket 2005/Cricket 2007 faces CANNOT be used in cricket 2002.)

Step 6=>

Run Tom Hicks Player editor (Links at bottom of Tutorial) and it will ask you to locate the 'teams.tem' file. Once you have done so navigate to the player you want to replace and change the name to who you want to replace him with. Then change other attributes (e.g. bowler type/fielding abilities etc).

Step 7=>

Replace the sounds for the old player with the sounds for the new player and change the face too(This can be done by clicking on 'Show Multimedia Options' at the bottom of the player editor.

Step 8=>

Check the face and player sounds in game.

DONE!!! - (now just chant Boom Boom Afridi)

All Comments will be appreciated

(IMPORTANT)I recommend reading the readme's for both programs before rushing into anything

Attachments

• Tom Hicks player editor.zip
    108.8 KB · Views: 265
  • Music Extractor.zip
    272.6 KB · Views: 200

ilovesex

School Cricketer
Where to get Cricket 2005/07 .Bag files?

Friend ,

My pc is an old one with P3 processor and 128 Ram.I acnot install Cricket 2005/07.I am a fan of Ea cricket 2002.I want to change the players details.Where can i get this .bag files of Cricket 2005/07.Please upload that file if anyone have.Please

Nrj

School Cricketer
great work man... i was searching for the editor since eternity... and today i found it because of you :)

fsl55

School Cricketer
where is teams and player name please help me

cvssankar

School Cricketer
Any one tried West Indies T20 Kit . Some of the New Players Updated. Interested take it. May be not accurate . Extract this file in My Documents\EA Sports\Cricket 2002\User

Place it in "User" Folder in "My Documents". Overwrite the existing one. Backup up your old one teams.tem in some other place

Attachments

• teams.zip
    11.7 KB · Views: 45

Users who are viewing this thread