Euro 2016

Who will win the Euros?

• Total voters
CkXPiA4XIAAHmGr.jpg

Belgium looks really strong, it has many of my favourite players too. Hope Hazard comes back into form at euro's.

Last edited:
Belgium looks really strong, it has many of my favourite players too. Hope Hazard comes back into form at euro's.
Which team are you supporting?

Belgium looks really strong
According to CNN,

Reporter : Germany as the defending champion would be good throughout as far as concerned for Italy,France,Portugal They can make till QF and Belgium could have a glimpse at the trophy maybe they will reach QF or even Semis

Good victory for Germany. Kroos and Neuer were a treat to watch. It was good to see Mustafi step up his game in the absence of Hummels. I still don't think Gotze is a natural striker. Muller should've been the target man.

Enjoyed Spain's tiki taka. Morata needs to up his game, he was in off side too often. Iniesta was fab through out the match.

Good victory for Germany. Kroos and Neuer were a treat to watch. It was good to see Mustafi step up his game in the absence of Hummels. I still don't think Gotze is a natural striker. Muller should've been the target man.
I think Podolski should've played instead of Özil, who was utter tripe, apart from the assist. I think Löw will play Schweini instead of him in the next match.
Enjoyed Spain's tiki taka. Morata needs to up his game, he was in off side too often. Iniesta was fab through out the match.
Iniesta is still one of the best players in the world.

Users who are viewing this thread