Europa League Thread

Meh, they can wreck the council house as much as they like:p.

YYYYYYOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUU BEAUTY!!!!

Right, before I get onto the positive I have to start with the negative (sorry) I really didnt like the tactics used by Walter. I thought we invited Fiorentina on too much, and on many occasions it very nearly cost us dear!!

But, now to the positive!

Held our nerve greatly, I thought once Ferguson missed we had lost it, but Alexander, what a herO!

And NOVO, YOU LEGEND!!!

Nacho Novo, with one kick of the ball to take Rangers to Manchester.
The ball isn't sat on the spot.
Manchester brace yourself

AND RANGERS ARE COMING!
SCOTLAND WILL HAVE IT'S BIG NIGHT AS WELL!!
The Scots are heading for Manchester, and you know what, Manchester may not be big enough.

They won't need visa's, they won't need passports, but the battle for tickets starts now.
Brace yourself Manchester, they are on their way!

And for once, My dad was actually cheering for Rangers to win!!!!

YOURE ALL COMING TO MY HOME TOWN!!!

BOUNCE BOUNCE TARTAN ARMY!!!

I was absolutely gutted with that result. Fiorentina were clearly the better side but thats not always enough in knockout games and especially when it goes down to bloody penalties.

Need to concentrate on the league now and fourth place.....hope Inter beat AC tomorrow!!

I still think Fiorentina are gay. Flowery name, still kissing each other, manager wears a gay coat, the players wear pink.

To be fair though, Norwich play in yellow and have a woman chef as their owner:p.

To be fair though, Norwich play in yellow and have a woman chef as their owner:p.

Hey, yellow is a happy colour, not a gay one! And Delia is only the majority shareholder, her husband, and the Turner family also own the club.

So stick that up your manhole biatch!

What did you say, Lee?

I can't hear you? Let's be havin' youuuuuuuuu!

I still think Fiorentina are gay. Flowery name, still kissing each other, manager wears a gay coat, the players wear pink.

Learn to respect other cultures. Kissing is not considered gay all over the world.

And bdw, yellow is surely more gay compared to Purple/Violet.

Yet you want two Russian teams to win them?:p Just joking:p.

Rangers don't deserve to be anywhere near this final, they've won 2 out of their last 12 european games, their football makes Liverpool's and Chelsea's look good. Really, really poor. Its time the old firm clubs realised they would struggle to achieve mid-table in the premiership if they came over.

Sorry to double post, but had to and its to late for an edit.

All kicking off in town, riot police are out, the scots are completely off their head, taking it out on Manchester, fighting their own fans as well as stabbing one Zenit St. Petersburg fans. There was a screen failure in Piccadilly Gardens:p, but they're blaming Manchester for the technical failure.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/manchester/7401814.stm

shame on Manchester, shame on Manchester - it's let the country down
:rolleyes: Maybe if they weren't attacking their own fans?

Bet it was a City techie that couldn't put it together, considering it's a MASSIVE screen you'd think they'd be able to do it too. Phil go out into town for a drink :p My uncle had to take some customers out into town tonight, he predicted it would be a bit bad but jesus!

Bad thing is a Zenit fan getting stabbed doesn't bode well for Moscow, can see some Russian firms just wanting to crack some heads now :(

Well done to Zenit Saint Petersburg. If you beat Bayern Munich 4-0, you deserve to win a trophy.

Bet it was a City techie that couldn't put it together, considering it's a MASSIVE screen you'd think they'd be able to do it too.
:p

Bad thing is a Zenit fan getting stabbed doesn't bode well for Moscow, can see some Russian firms just wanting to crack some heads now :(
Yeah, thought about that last night, its a serious possibility. The Russian firms will want some revenge now, they would probably have gone out looking for trouble anyway, now they've got even more of a motive.

Users who are viewing this thread