Europa League Thread

Drunk are we Dutchad, or just a moment lapse in your ability to write in proper English? :p

Lucas. 2-0. Too easy. Hopefully heading for a Fulham-Liverpool Europa league final!

Drunk are we Dutchad, or just a moment lapse in your ability to write in proper English? :p

Lucas. 2-0. Too easy. Hopefully heading for a Fulham-Liverpool Europa league final!

Ha ha, not drunk just living in foreign countries too long, anyway I would say that this is pretty much done as dusted as long as Liverpool don't do a United! By the way did you see Bobby's goal for Fulham? What a beauty....

Ha ha, not drunk just living in foreign countries too long, anyway I would say that this is pretty much done and dutchad as long as Liverpool don't do a United! By the way did you see Bobby's goal for Fulham? What a beauty....

Couldn't resist :p

I haven't seen the goal but they way he's going he'll be on a plane to South Africa. Never doubted his ability personally, even when he was playing worse than a sunday league footballer at one point last season.

What. A. Goal! That was stunning football. That's the Liverpool I came to know and love. Dirk Kuyt has been Liverpool's bright light this season. Superb cross and Torres rounds it off. Game over.

Yep, amazing counter attack. But don't get so sure, especially after what happened just last night!

mattfb added 6 Minutes and 43 Seconds later...

fearsome tweak. Soft free kick. What was Gerrard doing. fearsome tweak

Ooooh.....where's the fat lady when you need one!

Bloody heck, talk about deja vu....get that bloody woman in here!!!!!!

He he, sorry fat lady but we don't give a toss about your song anymore!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS

Staying up all night and jumping around my lounge room in the early hours of the day as we destroy Benfica = best.

Amazing result that from Fulham: home and away! Well done. Won a lot of vcash tonight: backed both Liverpool and Fulham!:)

I can't believe Valencia couldn't score at the Calderon. Atletico reaching the semis is such an injustice considering how poor they have been overall this season.

I still dont think i understand how this Europa League works. Anyone feel like explaining it to me ha?

Wow, can't believe Atletico have made the semis! I'm quite delighted with that!

Don't see us beating Liverpool, but, oh well, Atletico on their day are as good as any team.

Users who are viewing this thread