expanded shots

B

brp8487

someone out there with the promming skills can u pls include shots like reverse sweep ,paddle sweep (invented by sachin!) ,marillier(i think the spelling is wrong) scoop etc
these should not replace already existing shots.

they must be done using the normal keys plus some other key(called the extra keys),this will definitely liven up the game a bit.

as for the "bye-bug" ,the keeper must be positioned a few paces further from the stumps, but i dont know how to do it.
if anyone got any ideas pls tell me

Bye
rahul prasad

Originally posted by brp8487@Feb 3 2004, 04:45 PM
someone out there with the promming skills can u pls include shots like reverse sweep ,paddle sweep (invented by sachin!) ,marillier(i think the spelling is wrong) scoop etc
these should not replace already existing shots.

they must be done using the normal keys plus some other key(called the extra keys),this will definitely liven up the game a bit.

as for the "bye-bug" ,the keeper must be positioned a few paces further from the stumps, but i dont know how to do it.
if anyone got any ideas pls tell me

Bye
rahul prasad
You askin for way too much mate, also you can already do the reverse sweep

i know that reverse sweep is already there.
but it is a bit tricky. thats why i started this thread so that someone could move the reverse sweep to another key (maybe letter E) ,then it becomes easy. it is not as though it is some special move which requires many key presses.

whatdou think

rahul

Users who are viewing this thread