Expensive Over

edenkor

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
duffarama said:
I don't think there is any trouble in you getting 36 off an over langerrox. ;)

Given the annoying fact that in the ICC 2005 game, scoring a 6 is like Glenn McGrath scoring fifty runs in an international; it doesn't happen very often. I doubt whether 36 off an over would be possible. However, proving this theory incorrect would be nice.

duffarama

Chairman of Selectors
edenkor said:
Given the annoying fact that in the ICC 2005 game, scoring a 6 is like Glenn McGrath scoring fifty runs in an international; it doesn't happen very often. I doubt whether 36 off an over would be possible. However, proving this theory incorrect would be nice.
I guess the only way would be to edit the batsman's stats to extraordinary figures and the bowler's stats to unextraorinary figures. (excuse the mouthful of language used)

langerrox

International Coach
duffarama said:
I guess the only way would be to edit the batsman's stats to extraordinary figures and the bowler's stats to unextraorinary figures. (excuse the mouthful of language used)
or photoshop ;)

im too good!

Attachments

• 18.jpg
    18.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 72

duffarama

Chairman of Selectors
ZoraxDoom said:
Thats it? 19? C'mon, you can do better than that ;)
OK Zorax, post a pic of your most expensive over then. ;)
I bet you won't be able to beat langerrox's record. (unless you use photoshop obviously) ;)

tassietiger

International Cricketer
U must have a big mouse cursor to select all of the balls at once.
Also, the bowlers have given away 25 and 12 respectively, so they've done quite well not to let the 56-run over get to them

Editing these screenshots is a lot more difficult than people give credit for (particularly in-game) - if they can be bothered to do it, I say we give them credit for it.

DS_4_life

Club Cricketer
I didnt think it was so specail at the time. I dont really like taking screenshots and wasting 10minutes of my time uploading it to this forum.

langerrox

International Coach
duffarama said:
Don't call him God, that's blasphemy. :)
lol agreed, good ole 'forgot to take screenie' excuse aka i make up records to seem cool:p

DS_4_life

Club Cricketer
langerrox said:
lol agreed, good ole 'forgot to take screenie' excuse aka i make up records to seem cool:p

Why would I make up records. Do I get a prize? No. I have no use for making up records.

Users who are viewing this thread