f0bstyle's bats

f0bstyle

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
the bats do look pretty good in cricket 2002 the only thing is you can only use one bat <_<

umm
hey f0bstyle, you should use the bats from Cric 2004 Oceania and make them 2gb. This will be better.

i dont wnat to take his bats and resize them, i would rather make them on my own. i can take a look at his bats and make new ones from scratch, but mainly i need to make some more gray-nicolls bats, since many english players use those bats.

Sorry about the laxman bat, here is the proper one

Attachments

• bat07.tga
    200 KB · Views: 61
H

hbkdude

Hey f0bstyle could you send a tutorial of converting normal bat into 2gb format. ;)

f0bstyle

Club Cricketer
if you were to take a pre-existing bat in normal format and convert it to 2GB format, the quality of the bat would not be that great since the image will be stretched and distorted. you can get the 2GB template and make bats from scratch. they are not very hard if you have photoshop. All it really takes is good cutting, pasting and sometimes use of the blur tool.

f0bstyle

Club Cricketer
kookaburra bats with a couple others

Attachments

• kookaburra.zip
    670.4 KB · Views: 83

f0bstyle

Club Cricketer
the download

Attachments

• gm_and_others.zip
    728.2 KB · Views: 104
J

jeromedascorp

Hey f0bstyle. The bats looks great! :thumbs: I saw the list of player and the bat they use. If it is possible, can you give us the whole ist of at least the main players? Also, can you make the other MRF Bat in 2GB or is Steve waugh the only one that uses it? the one that i have is the Genius.

f0bstyle

Club Cricketer
MRF wizard and MRF conqueror. will work on the list of bats the main players use

Attachments

• mrf_bats.zip
    214.4 KB · Views: 51
J

jeromedascorp

MRF Bats look great! Cant wait for c2k4!1 Good job f0bstyle :clap: :thumbs:

f0bstyle

Club Cricketer
i've redone the kookaburra diablo, sword and kahuna. i noticed part of the front sticker gets cut onto the edge, so i have fixed that. haven't taken a look at it in game yet though

i will look at it in game before i post the download

Attachments

• kook.jpg
    kook.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 30
R

ricky123

Originally posted by f0bstyle@Dec 26 2003, 09:31 AM
all the indian bats i have made so far. they are all in 2GB format.

Included are
-Sachin's MRF Genius (bat19.tga)
-Dravid's SG Britannia bat (bat01.tga)
-Laxman's SS 281 bat
-Ganguly's SS Prince bat ( i dont think he uses this one)
-Hero Honda Bat with a yellow grip
-Britannia Bat with a black grip
B) hey i downloaded ur zip bats

it is cool

cant u make all the bats in one zip format

cuz it will be easy to downlaod

and u can name it ur name .bat .exe :D

f0bstyle

Club Cricketer
i definately could, and i may do that at a later time, but i wuold not number the bats bat01.tga and so on. i would just name them like mrf genius.tga since personal preferences over which bats to change vary. will require busy work to rename bats and such and i am sorry about that. i will also include the bats used by the famous players. but i have exams coming up next week so the update will have to wait about a week or so. right now i just finished tweaking some bats, so i will have a look at them in game and then put them all in one big file

oh and just to note, the mrf genius bat that tendulkar uses should be renamed to bat18.tga, i had edited tendulkar and made him use bat19 in my game so thats the reason for the misnamed bat. also the laxman 281 in that pack is not 2GB, sorry about that, kinda forgot. you can download the 2GB from somewhere in this thread

Rahul

International Cricketer
they look pretty good mate!! keep it up!!

A

abhay_guy

Hi , Guys .
Look this is important.
When i paste the M.R.F bat i.e bat18 into my p.c., Not only sachine , but also
many other players use that bat which i think i bad.M.R.F GENIUES bat is
exclusively for sachine only. Can any one work some way out in this matter.

f0bstyle

Club Cricketer
yeah, its called go through your cricket 2004 rosters by doing the whole base copy, edit the players so they dont use sachin's bat and add to database over that player. it sucks, but if you want the MRF genius to be exclusive to sachin, you have to do that

Users who are viewing this thread