f0bstyle's bats

S

squiz

or you could just put the replace bat22-34 with the Genius and assign Sachin that bAt

f0bstyle

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
bevan uses bat 22, would be good if there was some way to make it so there are more than 34 bats, that way you could assign specific bats to the superstars. plus i have more than 34 bats as it is

f0bstyle

Club Cricketer
many of you have been asking for a bat pack that includes everything. well here it is, i have not renamed the bats since you can do that to your liking. i'll include player bat #'s for india, eng, aus. the main batsman

Attachments

• bats.rar
    3.6 MB · Views: 152

f0bstyle

Club Cricketer
included in the bat pack are all the bats i have made including a few new ones:

SS tiger, SS dynasty, SS ton ultimate, SS king, SS bazooka, SG century, SG Sunny Tonny, SG Century

J

jeromedascorp

The MRF wizard in this latest pack wasnt a wizard but a Slazenger v600. u need to change that. Also, could u try and get a couple more Puma bats? u have only one in the pack, and it isnt the one Gilchrist uses. And if we want to change the bat numbers, we can make a base copy and do it right? Im getting the game in about 33 hours. And I have the next day off so I can change all this stuff.

f0bstyle

Club Cricketer
my bad about the MRF wizard, i was in a hurry. if you want the puma bat that gilly uses, you can download it off the cricket2004.co.uk forums/site im sure. gilly204 has already made it and so i dont exactly feel the need to make a new one

Attachments

• mrf_wizard.tga
    200 KB · Views: 25

f0bstyle

Club Cricketer
the newest bat i made. teh current Sourav Ganguly bat with proper hero honda sticker. took me forever to find the bat. rename to bat10.tga for ganguly's use

Attachments

• gangs.jpg
    gangs.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 24

f0bstyle

Club Cricketer
the download

Attachments

• new_ganguly_bat.tga
    200 KB · Views: 2,858

f0bstyle

Club Cricketer
i've been slacking with the bats. i've redone all the britannia/hero honda bats.

Attachments

• newbats.jpg
    newbats.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 26

Users who are viewing this thread