Burma's Finest 1080p HD Resolution Bat Textures: Pre-Release Preview

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi guys thanks for the updates preview for ashes 09 but as you said you guys are still looking for a legal way to import them into the game.So who is working in this regard to get these thing installed ..how much time will it take..
is there any possibility or chances are slim... having those wrong faces is irritating factor in ashes cricket 09..so please inform in this regard what kind of things that needs to be done for this getting laegal way

regards

abbh must be on it, and maybe admin guys can tell as the timeline as they must be having a better idea

Hey burma,

Your bats are coming along great. I hope you put up a 150 batpack like you did in EA Cricket 07. It was amazing. I hate how all cricket players except for AUS and ENG have either codemasters or transmission kits.

That's a licensing issue and I'm sure the developers and publishers were not free to do it any other way. Wait until the player editor is capable of changing bats and everything will be cushty.

Given that there are only 30 slots to play with, the chances of producing a massive bat pack like in Cricket 07 are slim. My batpack will be a fair representation of the bats used by international players.

Here's the GM Icon DXM used by many current internationals:

3897064179_0c3ab83587_o.jpg

Given that there are only 30 slots to play with, the chances of producing a massive bat pack like in Cricket 07 are slim. My batpack will be a fair representation of the bats used by international players.

That is disappointing, but would that be different if using an editor?

Here's the GM Icon DXM used by many current internationals:

Again awesome bat.

That is something I'm looking into. It might well be possible.

Kits & Bats Update

Hello, Please update bats as Sachin Tendulkar now uses ADDIDAS Bat and not MRF Genius. pls do that as it would be better before releasing it to download.. THank You......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread