Indian Players Profile Photos ingame (Courtesy SAMS Exe) -- Download the Pack Now !!

Aditya do you need faces of players [ All they are of like 2000] ? I can help you there a bit, And i havent yet downloaded it, so i havent realized how to make it, but soon will.

yo buddies i went through the series of this thread but i couldn't find my answer
i'll stick up with indian faces i download ur files and extracted them as well but when a bastsman get out i stil see the indian logo instead of players picture i have also downloaded the sam's exe as u gave the link in this thread. what am i missing?
i don't need any other faces indians are the best. but i can't see those pictures after batsmen get out from pitch so plz help

i think its a bug with sams new exe
Hopefully it will be fixed in the next version .

ok buddies what's the limited numbers of pictures for players like how many images can we put for that?

Nice for yur 5n complimnt 2 us

Hai could anyone help me for my pc game ckt 2k4 is realy very very slow in action, Iam using Intel Celeron Processor, Is there any way to overcome this slow action, if so i will b very pleased with you

sounds great and could you please post and tell me how to do this coz it would be cool if you could get pics of ur mates as the players and for custom players

thnax

S.Pugazh said:
Nice for yur 5n complimnt 2 us

Hai could anyone help me for my pc game ckt 2k4 is realy very very slow in action, Iam using Intel Celeron Processor, Is there any way to overcome this slow action, if so i will b very pleased with you
i think u need a better graphics card as i had the same problem and it was fixed when i got a better graphics card....whats your processor speed

zMario said:
Oi aditya, can u please do 1 for Pakistan?

I'll give u the pictures if u need them

Thanks!
Hi zMario. But I think this only works for Australian and Indian players. I'm not sure... :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread