F12006 BatRacer

Sureshot

Executive member
Online Cricket Games Owned
http://batracer.com/-cj?&D&4712

That is the link to a Championship manager Scene game of F12006 on BatRacer, at the moment we only have 14 and we need some more drivers, the more the better.

The password is champman

Any queries PM me.

---------

Sorry lads deadline has passed.

-------

After firstly asking Kev to delete this (he doesn't mod in here anyway :help ) He suggested that I update on here as to how the racing goes, instead of ending up spamming this thread to kill it, I'll be updating after every race.

Bahrain 57
Sepang 56
Melbourne 58
Imola 62
Nurburgring 60
Barcelona 66
Monaco 78
Silverstone 60
Montreal 70
Indianapolis 73
Magny Cours 70
Hockenheim 67
Hungaroring 70
Istanbul 58
Monza 53
Shanghai 56
Suzuka 53
Interlagos 71

Those are our races, with the numbers being the ammount of laps.

There are 14 drivers split into 8 teams. Me and Taimur Asad are in the Williams. Other teams are Toyota, Ferrari, Torro Rosso, Honda, BMW Sauber, McLaren and Renault.

Last edited:

Sureshot

Executive member
The first race has finished.

BMW Sauber won the race at Bahrain.

Mclaren 2nd and Toyota were 3rd. Ferrari 4th Taimur in the Williams 5th and the second Ferrari in 6th, I came 7th in an action packed race.

I stalled at the start.

Sureshot

Executive member
Well me and Taimur had a great race at Melbourne.

We finished One-Two (with Taimur on Pole and me about 7th) and we had the first and second fastest lap times aswell. Taimur 40+ seconds ahead of me, and I was 35+ seconds ahead of Renault in 3rd.

We are now 15 points ahead in the constructors and Taimur is leading the Drivers by 6 points. 1st and 3rd at Qualifying for Imola.

Users who are viewing this thread