On Hold PCF1: 2000 --- On hold until I return from my travels

D

Deleted member 149013

No changes to the team but if it’s financially possible will try out the private testing sessions.

Aislabie

Test Cricket is Best Cricket
Ireland
PlanetCricket Award Winner
So we will take all the 3 tests available in Britain.
You can take a maximum of two tests in Britain - one before and one after the British Grand Prix.

There are three circuits available - Brands Hatch, Silverstone and little Mallory Park. You can take any of these circuits once or more or not at all.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
We'd like a test at Silverstone before the British GP.

Samuels

Rally Round The West Indies
WI....
Profile Flag
West Indies
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
No changes for us.

For some reason, I do not receive tag alerts in this thread.

rishabh96

International Coach
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Yeah even I am not receiving any alerts for this thread.
Benetton will send all drivers for testing in Silverstone. I hope Alonso shines so that he can get his super license quickly.

No changes in our team but I hope Wurz steps up for this because Alonso is coming for him. (Fernando is faster than you :p )

IceAgeComing

Retired Administrator
Profile Flag
Scotland
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Just to check something; would I be allowed to make a decision on testing in the UK the week after the British Grand Prix after you post the results of the race? I still want to test the week before regardless

Aislabie

Ireland
Yeah even I am not receiving any alerts for this thread.
Benetton will send all drivers for testing in Silverstone. I hope Alonso shines so that he can get his super license quickly.

No changes in our team but I hope Wurz steps up for this because Alonso is coming for him. (Fernando is faster than you :p )
Before or after the British Grand Prix?

Just to check something; would I be allowed to make a decision on testing in the UK the week after the British Grand Prix after you post the results of the race? I still want to test the week before regardless
Yes, you shall - if you decide to test in the UK before flying off to the next race, that's absolutely fine

Aislabie

Ireland
Jacques Villeneuve tops BAR Testing at Mallory Park

It was little Mallory Park that played host to Formula One cars today, as the BAR team turned up for a private testing session. Being able to run the car with all four of their contracted drivers meant that not only could they compare the relative abilities of all their drivers, but also perform extensive testing on new components.

"It was a great day for the team," said their team boss, "especially as Jacques managed to crack the 40-second barrier. We were also pleased to see Felipe so close to Ricardo, which is incredible for a driver just making his way in Formula Renault."

Code:
  BAR Testing at Mallory Park
1 Jacques Villeneuve (BAR-Honda)    39.801
2 Alex Zanardi (BAR-Honda)          40.056
3 Ricardo Zonta (BAR-Honda)         40.644
4 Felipe Massa (BAR-Honda)          40.941
@IceAgeComing

Disclaimer: I have no idea what the actual lap-time for an F1 car at Mallory would be, but 40 seconds (like Brands Hatch Indy) felt right.​

Users who are viewing this thread