Face Editor

I am looking forward to it as long as I can figure it out???? It will vastly improve my gameing experince good job

The face editor and the lineup editor are different.
You can already import faces into the game although there are only 11 white ones to swap so a lot of players will end up using Astle or Fleming's face...
We're hoping to find a way to add more but nothing yet.

Originally posted by squiz@Jan 17 2004, 01:08 PM
kool it's good to know that sum1's creating a Lineup editor, i hope you can get it goin pretty soon. And thanks Tom and Colin for all the time and effort that you're putting into these programs
hey how to replaces the faces????mail me [email protected]

i put the teams.txt and opened the GDkit Replacer and it says "System Error&8007007E(-2147024770). The specified module could not be found"

Help!

Hi Everyone!

Love the work u all are doing on the faces but unfortunately your help texts are a little limited. I mean there are 25 faces to the **** side in the latest file posted by rahul but where do i put or replace them? After the three four faces of the **** side the **** side ends......then who do i replace or where do i add these faces? Somebody please help......Same goes for indian faces and the new icc empire faces.........Furthermore, if i view them sometimes in the GdKit replacer, they appear scrambled..... And one last thing.... when i run the AI patch ver 2.0 it says the Gob file is not recognised....

Thanx for not scrolling past

QuickSilver....

Ok, I'll try and address all your problems...

There are 25 faces in total for the game: 11 white, 7 asian, 7 black.
The skin colour matches what the face is meant to be so therefore if you make white faces (face1a etc) Asian they will have white skin. There is currently no way of adding more faces.
When you view them in the GD Kit Editor, make sure they are set to 256*256.
For the AI patch installation you will need a clean .gob with no faces or kits installed.

Thanx for the reply, but are u implying that i change all the faces... and by doing this can i have all the names with the corresponding faces on my team during the game......if not then how do i acheive this? all i have now are inzamam, youhana clones running around!

QuickSilver

No, you're going to have a lot of Inzi and Youhana clones although you should be able to have 7 different players available to be replaced. These will also be the faces for India/SL etc.

Check there are no spaces after the last field in the text file (teams.txt) or just download the updated teams.txt again.

Any development on adding more faces to the game.

I have downloaded almost 30 faces, but dont feel like importing them into the game, as I do not like seeing Harmison dismissing Harmison.

again...no hurry, you guys have already done a lot for the game, and even if this problem is not solved, its no big deal.

but if it is, then fantastic!!

Attachments

• twenty_match.jpg
    twenty_match.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 4
There may be a possibilty of doing this through editing the exe so it looks somewhere else other than the gob file for the faces. But this is a long way off.... :(

well no probs. rahul's temp solution is a good 1.

you just need 22 faces at a time.

Attachments

• coloial.jpg
    coloial.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread