Face Pack Thread

One Day Cricket and Curry ... good lad!

I take it when the new facepacks are completed they'll be listed with the rest on the 1st page of this thread?

Thanks for the continued efforts :cheers

i presume they will, 5 test nations done, only 5 more test nations to go, than the rest of england county, then aus domestic etc! lots more to get done

i presume they will, 5 test nations done, only 5 more test nations to go, than the rest of england county, then aus domestic etc! lots more to get done

Excellent. Well they're all working fine so far and make the game look a lot better.

If you need any help just ask. :cheers

cheers andrew, kenya and ireland are pretty easy to find but the rest are quite hard to get good pics of, especially canada!

Excellent. Well they're all working fine so far and make the game look a lot better.

If you need any help just ask. :cheers

if you feel like making anything just go ahead as there is a few people making stuff. just post here when first if you make something so2 people dont make the same stuff lol

guys ive just found a brilliant one counties:
www.viewimages.com
just type player name county photocall

ie: michael brown hampshire photocall

this is how i did it (for those new to making facepacks)

take a screen shot of it (alt+Prnt Scrn) as it wont let you copy paste.

paste it into paint, then while it is still selected press ctrl + w, and shrink it to 35% of its original size. drag this into the top left hand corner. then press ctrl + e and shrink the image to 116x116.
draw a black one pixel wide border round the edge and save it in the format name birthdate (eg james bruce 17 12 1979)
et voila!

Guys, where are the faces in the game anyways. Are they in the trial version?

Nevermind, i figured it out. :)

Last edited:
ive finished the Sri Lanka facepack

if anyone wants it ive put it on rapidshare as some people were haveing problems with megaupload

Thanks mate, I'll download it when I finish work.

:cheers

Thanks for the Sri Lankan face pack :) Keep it up boys, ive finished college so apart from work and a social life, im gunna be making some ;) And special thanks to Rabz who is making some differnt types of face pack, gives people a choice ;)

Thanks for the Sri Lankan face pack Keep it up boys, ive finished college so apart from work and a social life, im gunna be making some And special thanks to Rabz who is making some differnt types of face pack, gives people a choice

Cheers Simbazz, the facepacks are great :D

ive done hampshire
can u pm an email address so i can send them to you and then you can upload them

If you want them uploading send them to my email address which you'll find in my profile, its simple, just my PC username followed by @hotmail.com :)

Users who are viewing this thread