Fantasy Cricket is back! Give Feedback Here

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Sorry I was pissed off to see that little pesky Register there. I think developer should put it in the right side with a bit bigger test size for the convenience of the players
I concur. What was he thinking? Trying to discourage players from signing up?

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
After playing the World Cup games, I feel this version is more suited for longer tournaments and allows people to take charge of their teams. Here are my thoughts on Fantasy Byte:
  1. Fantasy Byte works for longer duration tours
  2. In future, we should club formats together and have a single game for a single tour:
    • For e.g.- Ind tour of SA (assume 3T20, 3 ODI)- have one game for this tour and perhaps increase the number of reserves. Also, between the ODI & T20, one should be allowed to change 50% of the Playing XI
  3. Can we have a system where we accord points to Reserves as well? Like I missed swapping my 2 SA players for some games. Okay, do not give them 100% of the points they would have scored. However, we can definitely have a system where the reserves earn 50% of the total match points. Then ,at the end of the entire tournament, all points can be added up. This will allow a deeper level of strategizing
  4. In tournaments like IPL, Leagues, it might be well worth the effort to allow users to nominate captains/ vice-captain for each individual match. I had Rohit as captain for the World Cup- this was in effect for only 11/48 games. Since we have the option to effect substitutions for each game, allow a captaincy change as well.
  5. Can end users also get the option to make a free swap in case a player in injured? At present, this is a small problem in the system where one cannot make those changes unless the FC Admin opens it up.

Last edited:

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
In future, we should club formats together and have a single game for a single tour:
  • For e.g.- Ind tour of SA (assume 3T20, 3 ODI)- have one game for this tour
But wouldn't that hamper team selection? I mean very few players play multiple formats. So if there's one game per tour, then some of your players will be useless once a series is done (For eg. You've Pujara in your team. He won't be playing the T20 or ODI)

perhaps increase the number of reserves.
I feel this will put more onus on the users. They will constantly need to chop and change their playing XI. Given that this would be a significant change to current system, I would need more interest in this feature to consider it.

Also, between the ODI & T20, one should be allowed to change 50% of the Playing XI
This is already in place. The number of subs can be decided per series and is flexible.

Can we have a system where we accord points to Reserves as well?
This is a good one.

In tournaments like IPL, Leagues, it might be well worth the effort to allow users to nominate captains/ vice-captain for each individual match
Can be implemented.

Can end users also get the option to make a free swap in case a player in injured? At present, this is a small problem in the system where one cannot make those changes unless the FC Admin opens it up
It's not a bug, it's a feature :p prefer to keep it allowable to only the staff for now.

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
I feel this will put more onus on the users. They will constantly need to chop and change their playing XI. Given that this would be a significant change to current system, I would need more interest in this feature to consider it.
I think it could be dependent on the length of series. Any Bilateral 5 is fine, but IPL, world cup maybe 6 or 7.

I am not saying I agree with the suggestion, just pointing out.

Users who are viewing this thread