Fantasy Cricket Matches - Live online cricket game

Honjumark

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi all,
I run www.cricketinc.com that offers a unique fantasy cricket game called Fantasy Cricket Matches ?

Your objective is to win your fantasy cricket match and do so by a bigger margin than other fantasy cricket captains. All fantasy cricket match results are based on actual player scores from the specified live matches.
HOW TO PLAY - http://www.cricketinc.com/manual.asp

We offer CASH prizes for every fantasy match and tournament. There is currently NO FEE to play.

To have your questions answered simply reply to this post or send mail to [email protected]
Thank you and good luck
John Rajkumar
Manager
Cricketinc.com

SOUTH AFRICA IN AUSTRALIA
15TH DEC - 7TH JAN 2006 IN ASUTRALIA
www.cricketinc.com

3 Fantasy Test Matches
Prize Money US $1,250
Entry Fee - US $0
Still Free To Play!!!
Also open for entry Fantasy Match 2 & 3 of Sri Lanka in India
Breakdown of Prizes for Rsa in Aus
Series Prizes
Rank Cash Prize
1st US $200
2nd US $150
3rd US $100
4th US $50
5th US $50
6th US $50
7th US $50
8th US $50
9th US $50
10th US $50

Fantasy Match Prizes
Fantasy Match 1-3
Rank Cash Prize
1st US $75
2nd US $50
3rd US $25

Hi aussie1st,
Once you get the logic behind the game the rules are fairly intuitive..or so I hope!!

Yea I will give it another go tommorow got nothing better to do :p
I saw it last time and it was way different to the usual fantasy cricket I play.

Thanks Aussie1st.
Do let me know what you think about the game once you've had a chance to play.

Aussie's right, it looks mighty complicated, but I guess you want people to put in time and effort if they wanna win cash prizes. BTW, thank you for posting this in the correct section of the forums.

HI nightprowler,
had some friendly advice from duffaram regarding the appropriate forum to post this kind of message!
With regard to game, the cash prizes came after the game was complete and I realised that users would need an incentive to learn the game and put some thought into the strategies they use.

I have already registered for the game, and its always fun to play games like this with prizes, but hope to see more prizes next time so that game became more compitative.

hi y2j826,
thanks for registering, have just added a link on the left navigation bar of the site called DEMO MATCHES, its based on past tournaments so you can get instant results once you've made your teams election and assigned their orders. It should help you undersatnd the game better and get a feel for how important the batting and bolwing orders are.
Right now only fantasy one day matches are avaiable in the demo section but that should help u learn fantasy test matches too.

Users who are viewing this thread