360: Fantasy League

What competitions for the league AND how many matches per week?

• A T20 League

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • A One Day Cup

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • A First Class (Four-Day) Cup

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • One T20 Match Per Week

• Two T20 Matches Per Week

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Three T20 Matches Per Week

• One One-Day Match Per Fortnight

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • One One-Day Match Per Week

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • One First Class Match Per Month

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • One First Class Match Per Fortnight

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • One First Class Match Per Week and a Half

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • One First Class Match Per Week

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
Who hasn't submitted there players list
We are still waiting on @OutSwinger, @Vishwas gupta, @2013 big b, @jatt2009, @Andrin Issac :(. Not sure what the next step is if none of them submit their max bids.

If they do manage to all submit there bids then I will reveal the auction results and you will be given 24 hours to cancel any of your bids (you will only receive 2/3 of what the winning bid was, and the team with the next highest bid will win the player) and make new bids (base prices will have doubled). If necessary this process will then repeat.

EDIT: @OutSwinger do you have a gamertag yet? @2013 big b and @Andrin Issac what is your gamertag? The ones you posted in your sign-up form are invalid

Also still waiting on a lot of team's home grounds and three team colours

Last edited:
We are still waiting on @OutSwinger, @Vishwas gupta, @2013 big b, @jatt2009, @Andrin Issac :(. Not sure what the next step is if none of them submit their max bids.

If they do manage to all submit there bids then I will reveal the auction results and you will be given 24 hours to cancel any of your bids (you will only receive 2/3 of what the winning bid was, and the team with the next highest bid will win the player) and make new bids (base prices will have doubled). If necessary this process will then repeat.

EDIT: @OutSwinger do you have a gamertag yet? @2013 big b and @Andrin Issac what is your gamertag? The ones you posted in your sign-up form are invalid

Also still waiting on a lot of team's home grounds and three team colours
When is the deadline

Was supposed to be half an hour ago :p. Not sure anymore. What do you think it should be?

I think you should post the results and we should get 15 of the playeers we won considering we were the only ones that put in the player lists and we should just assign the players to random teams. or alternatively i can make the teams and assign the players to each team. its your decision

I think you should post the results and we should get 15 of the playeers we won considering we were the only ones that put in the player lists and we should just assign the players to random teams. or alternatively i can make the teams and assign the players to each team. its your decision
I think what will happen is I will extend the deadline to 7AM (GMT+8) tomorrow morning. I will then release the results of the auction and the cancelling bids/making new bids post-auction stuff will continue as planned. Therefore the punishment for not submitting your bids in time is that all of your players will be double as expensive AND there will be players unavailable to you.

I think what will happen is I will extend the deadline to 7AM (GMT+8) tomorrow morning. I will then release the results of the auction and the cancelling bids/making new bids post-auction stuff will continue as planned. Therefore the punishment for not submitting your bids in time is that all of your players will be double as expensive AND there will be players unavailable to you.
I think we should do the extened deadline thing but we need to have a new rule:
BE ACTIVE IN FORUM!!!
I think we should kick out anyone who hasnt responded recently.

Sorry forgot to post me colors, white, light red and orange. does the ground have to be one in the game already or are we renaming them?

OK the results of the max bids auction can be found here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...ZiOGE1RHpUQ3dwcGZXQmVYalE&usp=drive_web#gid=1
Winning bids were changed to only $25,000 more than the next highest bid as not every team bid. You will now be able to cancel any bids (you will receive 100% of what the winning bid was now, instead of only 2/3) and make new bids on players that don't yet belong to a team in the next round of the max bids auction, which the deadline will be Thursday at 11:30 AM GMT. If your team doesn't fit the squad sizes (14-18 players) by then, the rest of your squad will be randomized, or you will be removed from the league. If you are over your budget at this time your least expensive players will be removed until you are within your budget. If you don't enter any max bids by then, you will be removed from the league

NOTE: The players that weren't selected in the first round of the max bids draft can be found in the link above.

EDIT: There are some max bid auctions that were tied. These players will be entered into the silent auction.
@dowstar and @Billy55 tied for Micheal Lumb at $450,000
@Da king 887 and @Billy55 tied for Peter Siddle at $800,000
@toby123 and @dowstar tied for Aaron Finch at $1,000,000
@Da king 887 and @dowstar tied for Daniel Vettori at $1,000,000

EDIT: Squad sizes have been changed to 14-16

Last edited:
Sorry forgot to post me colors, white, light red and orange. does the ground have to be one in the game already or are we renaming them?
Can be one in the game or can be a renamed one

Phew!! finally submitted my bids :(. I have been very busy lately and wasn't able to keep up with the activities on the forum.

Team Colors
: Sky blue, black and green
Home ground: The Nursery Cottage stadium

OK, the results for the latest auction can be found here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...ZiOGE1RHpUQ3dwcGZXQmVYalE&usp=drive_web#gid=4
Once a few squad changes have been made I will release the fixtures. The following players were tied for max bids and teams will need to submit new max bids on those players
@OutSwinger and @Vishwas gupta tied for Ajinke Rahane at $500,000
@OutSwinger and @dowstar tied for Umar Gul at $750,000

If your team is currently short of players you will need to make new max bids. The deadline for this is 8:30AM GMT tomorrow. After this deadline I will randomly select players to cut and add to teams that don't fit the squad limits

where have you pre ordered it from?

pre-ordered from Game online... it hasn't come today :noway

and our postie normal delivers at 1pm so i've got a day off tomorrow wasted as i'll be sat around waiting for it to come!!

Another round of bids for Hyderabad Hoyas have been sent.
I have a couple of queries:

1. Incase I have a team of more than 15 will I be able to choose the players I don't want to have?
2. Can I design the outfits for my team in CA?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread