Fantasy NFL

Manly

Thor
There you go guys, a top fella like Jack is in, get your bum-asses here now!

Manly

Thor
"Autodraft will begin shortly".

Quite how shortly, I don't know... Check back in the morning, methinks.

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Well the draft has been done lads. I have Peyton Manning and Donovan McNabb :D

Randy Moss as well, although my running backs aren't that great nor are my defence's. Facing Joe first up!

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Ok I am in need of help. Do i have to do anything? Will injured players sort themselves out? Anyway players who I've heard of include TO, Burress, Ladanian Tomlinson. Can someone explain the defense to me as well? I don't have individual players for that so i assume it's different.

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Ok here we go:

Basically you have 1 QB, 3 WR's, 2 RB's, 1 TE, 1 Kicker and 1 Team Defence. Then you have your subs.

The following letters next to the name mean these things:
NA = Out for season. Needs replacing with a player from the free agents list (Go to the Players tab at the top).
IR = Injury reserve. Meaning out for the season.
O = Out for the next game.
Q = Questionable for the next game. May or may not play.
P = Probable for the next game. Most likely will play.

There are little yellow envelope things next to the players name. They hold notes, and if there is a red thing over it then it means something recent. It's worth checking those out.

On the match-up screen there are predicted scores for the players. Worth looking at those to see who is expected to do well.

Defence wise you will have two team defences. Just choose one and the scores will be accumilated on how well that team's defence does.

Just need to check every Saturday really to make sure all your players are playing.

Hope this helps Joe :)

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Yes it does thank you. Is there a limited number of changes you can make on the game day or something? Only I can't make any more for some players.

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
That would be because the games have started. Once the games have started you can't move any players. You can move players who are involved in a later game or monday night's game, but not ones that have started at 6PM.

Otherwise there is no limit to changes.

Users who are viewing this thread