Fantasy PCPL Season 6

fc-logo-png.188824

Signups for the FC Leg of the PCPL are not yet opened.

Under Construction

Last edited by a moderator:
I had transformed myself into a bowler . :)
Oops. Looks like we didn't take modifications into account. But unfortunately editing players is not so easy, at least as far as i know. I guess you're stuck as a batsman for this season. Sorry.
I think from next season onwards, no modifications should be allowed between formats.

Oops. Looks like we didn't take modifications into account. But unfortunately editing players is not so easy, at least as far as i know. I guess you're stuck as a batsman for this season. Sorry.
I think from next season onwards, no modifications should be allowed between formats.
Just go to squad management and under the teams go to edit the players. The FC signups and modification thread show all new signups as :tick: and modifications as :pss: ;)
Poor Naman, I also messed up with him in the T20 leg. Naman + PCPL Fantasy = :D

all new signups as :tick: and modifications as :pss: ;)
Didn't notice that. Thanks.
But about the editing, i know from where to edit the players, but when i click on "edit", it takes to the regular FC, instead of the PCPL FC. So i'm not really sure what to do there.

Didn't notice that. Thanks.
But about the editing, i know from where to edit the players, but when i click on "edit", it takes to the regular FC, instead of the PCPL FC. So i'm not really sure what to do there.
I'll check when I am on my laptop for you and edit it accordingly. My PCPL Fantasy is still in tack. That is if @MattW doesn't mind?

I'll check when I am on my laptop for you and edit it accordingly. My PCPL Fantasy is still in tack. That is if @MattW doesn't mind?
His mentions are turned off sadly, you need to PM him.

Users who are viewing this thread