FARAZ AI PATCH

When I open the config editor..and click import patch I get an error, and when I am choosing the file, I can't find the file witht the import patch....

well what type of error u got
well guys tell me how can i bring changes in my new patch which is coming very soon

NEW PITCHMAT
well guys after this ai patch i made this new itch mat of cocacola.
if u guys wanted to make any pitch mat just tell me i will make it

Last edited:
Hm...faraz when installing ur patch, I can't find the file when I am selecting the file with config editor...it says it has to be a "gob" file, but there is no "gob" file in ur patch...thats a cfg file....

Hi Faraz i am new to this forum .I downloaded your patch but when I tried to import your patch through the config editor V2 I got an error saying "system error &H8007007E" and some numbers when i tried to start config editor.I know this is a problem with my config editor and not your patch but I hoped you would be able to help me.

Faraz i have found the solution!

Prakash put me onto it.It turned out that i needed some comdlg32 file.

Anyway now I will play your patch and i will post a review soon! :onpc

Faraz I have played the patch and have come up with the following results:

1-Seems like you have made batting very,very tough.Timing the ball is crucial here if you want to get a decent score.

2-One thing that spoilt the experience for me was that the cpu very often played lofted back foot on drives straight to the mid-on fielder.I got south africa all out for 89 getting wickets like this.

3-the test matches are perfect.the cpu is not aggressive and is capable of making big scores.

4-too many edges go just wide of point when cpu plays the cover drive.the edges should go to slips or gully.

5-you have got the seaming of the ball perfect.

Well,those are the main points.In your next patch,if you fix points 2 and 4 and make the human batting a touch easier,it will be more enjoyable.

well i glad tht u like my patch thanks for that brief review tht will helpful for me on making an update.
well i will try to make human player more easier and edges problems are occuring due to more seem well i will to fix both in next update patch .

Users who are viewing this thread