FARAZ AI PATCH

Faraz the main problem with your patch is when cpu batsmen play lofted on drives straight to the mid on fielder.This is the one MAJOR problem with your patch.And also i think you should leave test matches as they are.I love the way the cpu plays less agressively.the windies batted for 2 full days!i am now on the fifth day chasing 347 to win.I doubt whether i will reach the target as your patch makes batting very difficult.

I reached the total!!!! :D

It turned out to be a thriller.I batted slowly and cautiously as i had a full day ahead of me.I won by 6 wickets with 9 balls to spare!.

Damien Martyn should have made a century but he got out on 99 trying to reach his 100. :mad

Overall,in test matches,this patch is excellent.But it needs some work in one days.I use your patch only for the tests.

well glad to hear tht u use my patch only for test and u dont want me to edit test setting so i will leave it as it is
well for odi iam now trying to make batsman aggresive but not too much b/c that will lose the reality

Yeah Faraz But I hope you are fixing the back foot on drive issue.

faraz haider said:
thanks but first i have to save my reputation which has been destroyed by tutsi

I've heard rumours involving yourself, a middle aged butler and a bucket of fish :p

Whatu talking abiut the gas?
And I don't find the gob file..what folder is it in?

C/Program Files/Cricket 2004/Data depending on where you installed the game

LOL @ gas

well my next patch features:
1> batting quite easy than my first patch
2> cpu will be more aggresive in odi
3> cpu will be more defensive in test match and quite hard to take the wicket
4> back foot shot will be fix
5> some edited shots
and many more so stay tuned for my latest patch

Users who are viewing this thread