Favorite Indian Food.

i love chicken biryani , tandoori Chicken and Bengali sweets like Rasogolla , Pantua .... :D

Funknath added 2 Minutes and 43 Seconds later...

From South Dhosa and Idli.

Went to Vizag but didn't get the chance to have Hyderabadi Biryani :(

Oh and also love Aloo Paratha :D

Funknath added 2 Minutes and 43 Seconds later...

Going to have chicken biryani tomorrow :D

I forgot to mention one more favourite dish of mine dal makhani and butter nan i am getting hungry.:spy

From South Dhosa and Idli.

How can you guys like "Idli"? I had it once, and yeew, it sucked! Some plain white things, having no taste at all. Don't get how this "Idli" has become so much popular. It's a silly dish, IMO. "Dhosa" is much better. "Special Masala Dhosa" is in fact a dish I'm extremely fond of.

Last edited:
Channa batura is also good but butter chickhen rocks.
butter+chicken+curry+(Medium).jpg

On a rainy day when you're at home Hot Onion Bhajji's are perfect for that time!
But they're barely a bhajji! Every bhajji I know how to make is basically an Onion bhajji with more stuff added. Even the chicken I know how to cook is like that!

And Idli's are tasteless alone KC. You need to have them with Sambar and/or chutney.

Idli-Dosa Vada Sambhar.

Kolhapuri (Kurma), the Mumbai's Fast food and Burger Vada Pav :banana2

;)

Anyone has eaten Band with Tikki fried really hot and then served with Chole and lots of chutney and onion.

Has anyone had Raan? Lamb Leg roasted for hours after being marinated overnight?

It's awesome. I even just made it the other day :D

I haven't leason about it but it will be good as you are giving dish high rating anyone here like spring roll in snacks.
Ginger-Pork-Spring-Rolls.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread