Favorite Indian Food.

Had Pav Bhaji last night, made by mom! One of the best fast foods in India (esp. in those roadside stalls). Awesome!

That's why you'r graphic's are to good.

You are right, excellent GFX making needs a person to have "Biryani" everyday. :spy

chetan0304 added 1 Minutes and 46 Seconds later...

Had Pav Bhaji last night, made by mom! One of the best fast foods in India (esp. in those roadside stalls). Awesome!

True, though my mom make it twice a month, i enjoy having it at in outside stalls (20 Rs a plate with 2 butter Pau's cheap ? :p)

That's extremely cheap. Best thing about India IMO. The people and the food. Like Hong Kong really.

Oh, on the topic of Indian food, I can't stand chicken tikkas and kebabs anymore. Sick of them.

andhra guys love that gongura chutney, rice and avakai pickle !!
they can eat that all day all night LOL !!

am craving for some chinese food right now but is it just me or does anyone
else feel they've had a stomach upset everytime they eat chinese ??
may be its due to the ajinomoto and stuff ??

No, it's the crap way Indian people cook Chinese food. Too much oil. Ajinomoto isn't good for you, but it doesn't make you sick right away.

I really don't like the Chinese food you get in UAE or India. Then again, I've been raised on Hong Kong food, so I'm picky...

andhra guys love that gongura chutney, rice and avakai pickle !!
they can eat that all day all night LOL !!

am craving for some chinese food right now but is it just me or does anyone
else feel they've had a stomach upset everytime they eat chinese ??
may be its due to the ajinomoto and stuff ??

bang on money!!
avakai pickle(only the one which my grandma prepares) is the best! I enjoy eating it as much as i can!!
the other thing is Hyderabad Biryani..! Proud to be Hyderabadi!!

One of My favourite snacks samosa just love it.
samosa.jpg

There are many samosas not punjabi only all hotels or restaurent's make samosa's in their style and all of them are awesome.:)

Rs. 250 for Dal in Hotels is cheap. :laugh

Sweets!

Clicked when i was getting some.

So much variety of sweets, as it's festival time !!

Enjoy guys, don't start licking your LCD :p

Users who are viewing this thread