FC game request thread

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
Hi, sorry I've lots of personal family stuff going on at the moment, combined with only being able to score the games on my phone which takes much longer than on my PC. I will get round to scoring those outstanding games this week but I can't commit to doing IPL unfortunately.
I don't mean to individually call out anyone here. I can imagine you guys are short staffed and hence my question above.

Paranoid Kendroid

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
India
AUS..
RCB...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
The Boys
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Since the last few days the forum has been quiet. However, I've also seen that this has translated into FC games not being scored/ not updated. not scoring results in us not being able to make the necessary substitutions as well.The Ind v Aus game is still as is. Ditto with WI v SA. Infact, we didnt even have a game for WI v SA T20 and Pak v Afg T20.

With the IPL just 2 days away, would like to understand whether the games would go ahead or not. The FC game hasn't yet been setup for the same. If it is a matter of resources, can additional members not be recruited for this purpose?
Good point. I think I should apply for FC again. I even ran one season of Sheffield Shield and South Africa domestic FC comp (although barely anyone signed for the latter). Although won't be active as those days since I am now in uni.

Skankhunt_42

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
So no fantasy game these days? Need more of vCash :lol

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
I will reiterate again that I can help run FC in the interim. That is, if it is being considered as a long term proposition. But we will need a team to get this started.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I can't promise anything, but we may ( keyword being may) be trying out a new FC soon.

Users who are viewing this thread