Fantasy Cricket - West Indies v South Africa ODI Series

Ste

Executive member
Online Cricket Games Owned
Planetcricket.net's new Fantasy Cricket game has now launched with the 5 match ODI series between the West Indies and South Africa. The game gives Planetcricket forums members the chance to pick their own team from the South Africa and West Indies squad for the series.

When the series gets underway on the 7th May, players will accumulate points depending on their performance in the matches and these points count towards a team total. At the end of the series the points for each team is totalled up and the team with the most points the winner of the competition.

This will run on many future international series but this series is the first where it has been tried and members have the chance to win vCash to use in vBookie and reputation points as well depending on their chosen teams performance.

Anyone can enter just by clicking here and then where it says " Number of Teams Registered:" click on
register.gif
to register a team. Then you can choose up to 5 batsman, 2 all rounders, 1 wicket keeper and up to 4 bowlers to get a total of 11 players and also choose reserve players out of the WI and SA squads for this series.

Bonus picks are also available so the players you think will do the best can earn your time bonus points.

To register a team click here and play Fantasy Cricket and to read more about how the scoring works see our Fantasy Cricket forum. Please use the Fantasy Cricket forum to post any suggestions for or problems you are having with the game.

Also a big thanks must go to Adrian Schneider for developing this great fantasy cricket game for vBulletin and also for installing it onto Planetcricket.

Ste

Executive member
Here is the latest standing after the 2nd ODI:

Top 10:

Maxkarter 800
gamerkid22 771
Ste 771
Aussies r tops 752
jazz 724
brad352 718
pal 706
sunsamrat1980 697
Shailesh 688
OllieWoods 684

sunsamrat1980

Club Captain
Maybe this is a repeated question....

I had A De Villiars in my squad and he did not play the first ODI. In that case none of my reserved batsman (Gibbs and Rudolph) were used while calculating my points. Can someone explain what is the use of reserved batsman?

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
The reserve batsmen will be fixed later on. Since everything is being scored, don't worry. The final calculations should reflect this. :D Meanwhile, here's the standings after the 3rd ODI:

Attachments

• WinRsa3of5.gif
    WinRsa3of5.gif
    6.2 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:

Ste

Executive member
Table after 4th ODI (Top 10):

guyofcricket 1608
Aussies r tops 1561
sunsamrat1980 1545
nightprowler10 1542
Maxkarter 1532
Pak_cricketer 1526
Satish555 1497
faraz haider 1494
Rangeela 1494
pal 1492

The 5th ODI is tomorrow. Also starting tomorrow will be a fantasy game for the 1st test between England and Bangladesh.

Ste

gamerkid22

National Board President
why are the reserve players point coloum blank?
how the reserve player works both g.smith and h.gibbs were not in the 4th match so u should take two reserve batsman in the team i had lost so many points in the 4 th odi due to that.

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
It's not betting it's a fantasy cricket team. Tomorrow, click the Fantasy Cricket link at the top of the page and you will see an England vs Bangladesh game. There you should go to the rightmost column and click on a graphic, when on which you hover it will say something along the lines of, "Create your team". Then you select the players and go to your prayer room and pray that they do well.

Ste said:
Table after 4th ODI (Top 10):
And here's the sexy version ;):

Attachments

• WinRsa4of5.gif
    WinRsa4of5.gif
    6 KB · Views: 33

sunsamrat1980

Club Captain
gamerkid22 said:
why are the reserve players point coloum blank?
how the reserve player works both g.smith and h.gibbs were not in the 4th match so u should take two reserve batsman in the team i had lost so many points in the 4 th odi due to that.
You just lost in 4th ODI... I lost in first 3 ODIs due to Villiers not in the team and I had Gibbs as reserve batsman whose points were not counted...

Users who are viewing this thread