[FC Round 1] Aug 10-13: Brawny Bandits vs. Lunar Sharks

Abhas

Retired Administrator
Hanging in the balance! Too bad we couldn't get them out quick enough. Matt bowled superbly for his 5-fer.

Kshitiz is our hope now.. This partnership must contribute big runs

WestIndian

vBookie Team
Hanging in the balance! Too bad we couldn't get them out quick enough. Matt bowled superbly for his 5-fer.

Kshitiz is our hope now.. This partnership must contribute big runs

Yes not what I expected. Wonderful bowling by Mattw, he did not get enough support from us. Our batting did not follow the same fashion of the first innings, but we need this partnership to set the core for a total we can bowl at. With two days to go, there will be a winner and we need to work hard for that to be Bandits.

Imager36

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Great tail wag led by Mr. H. Khan and a nice 22* from myself at no. 11. We need quick wickets in the morning and no early batting collapse this time.

WestIndian

vBookie Team
Great tail wag led by Mr. H. Khan and a nice 22* from myself at no. 11. We need quick wickets in the morning and no early batting collapse this time.

Well we looking forward to have the same happen for us, first a big stand between the current guys in, (they had a good rub down, and couple babes tucked them in with a nice bedtime story), then we looking for the tail to give us some hard hitting, and right after, a batting collapse like the first innings from you guys will be just as good, only this time we aim to cut your Sharks tails and use in cooking a victory soup:D

blazerix

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
We need a big partnership tomorrow :upray

WestIndian

vBookie Team

Yes we do, we need to post around 275 to have a decent chance at this.

WestIndian added 1 Minutes and 31 Seconds later...

I know you did not get as much as you would have liked, we lost wickets with frequency that too was part of the problem, and we as bowlers did not wrapped up the tail quick enough!!

w3lshrugby

Panel of Selectors
Excellent recovery lads - I thought we were going to go on a run of form reminiscent of Tiger Woods after the shocking friendlies!

Users who are viewing this thread