[Preseason] July 28th: Lunar Sharks vs. Brawny Bandits

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
Only Abhas didn't bowl from what I noticed. He probably has the Death Bowler special skill, which didn't kick in because the AR's were doing decently.

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
Yeah but the death bowler skill doesn't mean that he doesn't bowl when he's needed more!

AR's were doing decently? lol sohum they were being smacked around 10 runs per over! :p

And I'm pretty sure I selected 4 bowlers in the lineup. Any way I can check?

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Wow we've been bad :p

Missed watching the game I'm afraid as I was buying various alcoholic beverages for a party tonight.

Means I'll miss tomorrows match as well probably.

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
sohum, I'm really sure now there's some problem with the way lineups are saving or something, becuase I remember at least twice setting the lineup because it won't save, and removed sanji for WestIndian. See this post :

http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/1896750-post227.html

I specifically copied and pasted a lineup from the match preview page. I don't know how sanji ended up playing in there after that... being 1 bowler short and 1 bowler not bowling doesn't exactly help us in winning matches! :p

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
Hmm... that's interesting. Could you try setting a line-up and then re-setting it right now and check if it works? I can debug it if it doesn't.

sohum added 4 Minutes and 58 Seconds later...

Ah wait, you're saying that the line-up showed up in the match preview page but not in the game...

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
Just set the first time. It says : Line Up: K Bakshi*, Bounce, KBC, vasand†, Shan, Guddu, N Marcell, WestIndian, J Walton, A Gupta, MattW

Opening the second time I find that sanji is auto there at the last place, instead of MattW. something funny going on here...

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
Hmm.. let me investigate. Don't change anything!

sohum added 19 Minutes and 48 Seconds later...

That particular problem should be fixed now.

Users who are viewing this thread