Features

Sherbet

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I was just wondering if you thought the game was authentic with proper kits and stadiums and that sort of thing but the biggest question overall is that when you are playing do you feel that you are sitting in front of a a television watching a game? Does it give you a TV- style feel? please answer me because I believe it is one of the most important attributes to a sports video game.

Not very authentic. The commentary (of what I've heard) is scrambled eggs. The TV overlay is a EA make and most of the kits have 'the hive' written on them for some reason. This game can be improved so that it is better than watching a real match but for 'some reason', EA/HB haven't put enough effort into it.

Its ok it can be fastly improved. It would be great if the players would dive around more . and when things are happening the players take notice there is way to much delay you might get somone out and there all standing there and than a few seconds pass and there arms are in the air. I guess the players need to be more indevidual if that makes sence????? :huh:

Yes, you don't see Brett Lee bowling someone and just shaking hands! They'll be jumping around, arms in the air and ruffling each others hair! We should tell EA Sports about our ideas. I bet if EA Sports started on Cricket 2008 now and pack the game with what we want, it would be almost photo- realistic!

Smart Ass :o I know it would be difficult but its possible have you not seen nba live 2004 and doom 3??? the hardware is there its just weather or not ea want to take the time I tell you what Sims 2 is about as reall as it can get but the sims was the number on game of all time so thats why they do it its all about money. :mellow:

Users who are viewing this thread